Saturday, March 19, 2022

Maintenance Day

Friday, March 18, Maintenance day. Things are back to a somewhat normal state here, spankings secheduled and delivered. Following a good pork chop dinner we were relaxing for a bit. At about 8 pm she got up and walked toward the bedroom saying "Maintenance is due and you're getting a spanking". I knew better than to do anything else than obey. I was placing the wedge pillow as she was gathering implements, a lot of implements. The short flogger, string flogger, patent leather paddle, broadsword paddle and narrow hairbrush.
I see we have no photo of the string flogger, I will take care of that situation soon. Meanwhile, I bent over the wedge pillow, spread my legs out for a balanced stance, stuck my ass out for a good target. My cheeks were warmed nicely with both bare hands and many light to medium spanks. Glowing and warm my ass took single hand and both hand swats for several minutes. When the short flogger took over for its segment, I adjusted my stance slightly and waited. The falls of the short flogger are about 1/2 inch wide leather and shorter than most floggers. The short lenght allows her to swing it more rapidly. Beginning between my shoulder blades and continuing downward to my upper things, she flogged a good deal of bare skin. Uppercut strikes caught the underside of my crease and kissed my bottom hole beween the cheeks. She flogged for many minutes before switching to the string flogger. A bit of discription here as there was no photo. The flogger is full length with over 20 leather string falls. They are cut square about 1/8 of an inch thick and the same width. Picture if you will the rawhide laces seen on most work or hunting boots. Over 20 inches long and with the handle a good lashing is achieved with each full throw of the flogger. Again, all the flesh from thighs to shoulders was flogged with the much different feeling...stings like hell!! Most of my exposed skin was now bright pink. I guess she felt it time to concentrate on my ass. She flogged with reckless abandonment until both cheeks were on fire. Now, using another trick, she doubled the falls and held the ends with the handle. Using the shortened tool, like a paddle she struck my cheeks for several more minutes. Struggling to hold position, I quickly adjusted for the next implement. The patent leather paddle made its entry with a solid loud smack to my right cheek. A yelp from me was barely out when the paddle struck again on the left cheek. Another yelp. This paddle is a good looker, shaped much like a ladies bureau hand held mirror, with shinny black patent leather. All business however with a steel reinforcement running its full length. The first swats were not to be the last as she continued to strike alternating cheeks with full force. A good paddling by anyone's account. Yelping after each, the strikes finally gave way to a brief pause between implements. She chose the narrow hairbrush to apply more pain to a red and sore ass. This little innocent looking toy is anything but. Its narrow but thick wood back gives a solid swat. She proved that to me with a barrage of strikes covering both cheeks. Moisture formed in my squinted eyes as the spanking with the hair brush went on. She even lifted one cheek at a time for access to the full crease and spanked me there too. The brush was set aside but the spanking continued. Now her bare hands were doing the job and the warm up strikes were a thing of the past. Sold bare hand swats landed on both cheels hard and fast. Sorry to repeat as I know I have said this before...but man, this woman can spank!! Perhaps to give her hand a break, not sure, but the action paused briefly. An encore from the short flogger lasted only a few minutes but was followed by a second segment of the string flogger. The falls were doubled over again and soundly spanked already red ass cheeks. Both floggers were put down and I adjusted again for more. The swat from the broad sword paddle sent a shot of pain through me clear up to the fillings of my teeth. A howl was heard a split second before the next swat. The howl was repeated as well. This paddle is wide and long enough to adaquately cover both cheeks. With its steel reinforcing, it delivers a very hard swat. She paddled me for several long minutes spreading white hot sting and slso deep tissue soreness I would feel for a while. When she finished with the five implements, I had been flogged, spanked and paddled for about 25 minutes. She began to walk toward the toy drawer and I thought to put the implements away, when I heard her say "I think you need a treat". I smiled inwardly thinking the best. A short lived feeling for sure as she returned with the rubber strap.
If I had thought my ass was red, sore and well spanked before, I was only kidding myself. She began strapping my cheeks with a steady tempo and firm force as full tears streamed from my eyes. Howling into the pillow, I was determined to keep my ass still and accept this 'treat' she was giving me. She strapped my cheeks for a few more minutes and finally ended this maintenance spanking. I neeeded her help getting to my feet but was able to thank her with a loving hug and some kisses. She put away the toys as I tossed the dice. It bounded off a wall, tumbled and rested with '3' on top. "Nice', she said, "Come Tuesday, your ass is mine". Readers, your ranks have increased again with more new folks in the crowd. As always everyone's comments and questions are welcome and encouraged. I will get to them as quick as possible. Many thanks go out to our many readers. Without your support, this blog would not exist. See you after the next time I am spanked for maintenance.

4 comments:

  1. Cowboy,
    "...If I had thought my ass was red, sore, and well spanked before..." Yeah, I may have had some second thoughts about the heavy rubber strap that I put a handle on. Yours is narrower and longer so the acceleration is much faster. Ours is short and broad. It is a favorite of Mistress, who laughingly reminds me that I was foolish enough to fabricate it.
    Your session was a good 'un.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting comment, Hunter and I thank you for posting it. I am also making new leather straps with wood handles. They are wider too and will pack a solid punch. Our Mistresses are using what we give them...are we crazy or what?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. A treat?????? Daaaaayum!! I was hoping it was a butt plug or dildo!!
    You're a true trooper, cowboy. You accept without question. Yes, Ms. Mirage is a superb spanker!!
    Fantastic blog entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nora-Jane, as always, thank you for your comments. I agreed at the onset to accept without question. I agree with you as well, a butt plug or dildo would have been more of a treat than that rubber strap.

    ReplyDelete