Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Bare Hand Maintenance

Tuesday, March 15, Maintenance Day. As per the schedule from the dice, today is Maintenance Day. A pre-breakfast spanking was unexpected, but following my serving her coffee in bed, we were discussing our day. When the cups were empty, she told me to get over her lap for a spanking. Surprised, but following her directive, I put the coffee cups aside as she moved to the middle of the bed with her back against the headboard. This is the modified OTK position we use for the comfort of both of us. As I took position, she guided my cock between her thighs and then secured my position by crossing her legs at the ankles. A warm up began and she lightly spanked both cheeks with both hands for a few minutes. Slowly the tempo slowed but the force increased. My legs were slightly parted allowing access to inner cheeks and thighs as well. She spanked increasingly hard for the next several minutes. More than warm, my cheeks began to glow a brighter red. Going back to both hands, rapid fire swats rained down on my cheeks and thighs. Slowing again, she began to strike my inner cheeks and inner thighs...both tender areas so the strikes stung like hell. After a fairly long segment, she once again slowed way down to a strike every 2 - 3 seconds on full cheeks. These swats were very hard and I began to softly yelp after each one landed. Spanking my crease and upper thighs like this....slow and hard, was taking its desired effect on me. The entire spanking area was burning and quite red by now. With my immobile ass facing the ceiling, cock locked in position, there was not much I could do but take the spanking she was delivering. A very long and hard spanking it turned out to be. Constantly varying the tempo, using both or one hand, covering cheeks, sit spots, upper and inner thighs, this was a bare hand, bare ass, OTK spanking to be remembered. After 20 or more minutes, she delivered the last swat to my ass, saying. consider your self spanked. She released the hold on my cock as I climed off the bed. I tossed the dice and saw the number '2' when the cube came to rest. "Good", she said, "Friday I'm going to spank you again". I shuffled off to prepare and serve breakfast...red, well spanked ass, bobbing about the kitchen. Readers, new and established, are thanked for their support. Some of you are leaving questions or comments which make this blog more interesting reading. More readers are encouraged to do so and I will do my best to answer each in a timely manner. Until the next episode is published after the Friday spanking, be well, my friends.

5 comments:

  1. Cowboy,
    A shared quiet few minutes with cups of coffee followed by a thorough spanking.
    To quote Anthony T. Tiger, "That's a GREAT way to start your day!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Hunter. The coffee is an everyday duty. Tony Tiger did say that. I used to quote another serial slogan. I think it was Sugar Pops. That was 'Start your day with a bang' lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely Done Mistress Mirage, it seems a spanked Cowboy is a Happy Cowboy!!! It is amazing how one can spank so effectively using only their hands!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment, SunShine. Both things are true... she keeps me spanked and happy....OR is that the same thing? Ms Mirage is a very accomplished spanker, whether with bare hands or implements. Take a look at my well spanked ass if you need further verification.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing like a good old fashioned spanking to start a good mood for the day. No tawse!!

    ReplyDelete