Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Maintenance Day...late again.

Sunday, March 7, A late Maintenance session. Originally scheduled for Friday, the spanking also got tanked on Saturday. Friday was the day we returned from a 5 week stay in Florida and the day was just too hectic to conduct a maintenance spanking. She laid out the implements on Saturday morning for the event and she added an implement. Normally 3 are used, but 4 were placed out for use. Alas, by evening, after dinner I began to feel unsettled and not well. We both decided to wait another day. So Sunday morning, when she placed the toys out, she added another. Now 5 weapons of ass distruction lie in waiting. I do not discuss discipline spankings here, but this is pertinant to the maintenance session. She realized I had not brought my meds as we went out for breakfast on Saturday. This being a spankable infraction, she told me to bend over for a punishment. She doubled the number of strokes and decided to use a cane to administer the punishment. She delivered 36 strokes of the cane to my bare ass for my transgression. Now, here is the revelance. She placed the cane along with the other 5 implements ready for the maintenance spanking bringing the total to 6 toys to be used. The line up looked like this: The doubled belt, leather strap, rubber strap, rattan cane, flogger and the caboose paddle.
The cane used is the 3rd from the bottom and the flogger used is the bottom one. Without ceremony, at 8 pm she announced the time had come. I went and positioned myself over the wedge pillow presenting my ass to be spanked. She arrived moments later and used her bare hands to rub my back and ass cheeks, then picked the leather strap to begin. A warm up, I guess those few light swats could count as a warm up. Soon the strap was dancing all over my cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs. Quite a number of strikes from the strap colored my ass nicely. The belt came next. Medium to hard lashes landed on full cheeks repeatedly. Almost like a machine the strikes came in perfect tempo and I greeted each with a yelp. No need to say how much pain is associated with the rubber strap and when that followed the belt, my ass was the receiptant. Moist eyes and audible yelps were the result from the second strapping in this session. Enough of leather she must have felt as the cane sent its searing pain across both cheeks with the first of many strokes. Struggling, I held position and actually strived to further present my ass. The caning completed led to the flogger. Its long and narrow falls covered my back, ass and thighs with several strikes. At times she doubled the falls and used shorter swats for a different effect. A sound flogging with thin leather falls stung all areas of bare skin. The last in line was not the least in effect...the caboose paddle had yet to meet my cheeks. The first hard swat spanned both cheeks with a solid smack. I recoiled instantly, but almost at once I regained control and stuck my ass out even further. My body language was saying to her "thank you Ma'am...paddle me again" and she did. This repeated several times along with my howl after each strike. I knew my ass was deep red by now as she laid the paddle down. Bare hands now found their way between my thighs and kept openning my legs until maximum spread was attained. My balls and anus got a good hand spanking and my entire package got a firm but sensual tormenting. After that, each implement took a second turn at my now wide open ass. The belt and straps struck my cheeks, sit spots and upper and inner thighs while thinner implements found my ass hole an inviting target. The flogger, swung in an uppercut style stung my cock, balls and anus repeatedly. The cane came around and struck my cock from underneath and on top of the shaft. The caboose paddle had its way again with my wide spread ass and thighs. I felt like a wet rag as she assisted me to an upright position. Hugging, kissing and thanking her at length showed my submission and appreciation. When the dice stopped rolling, a '5' turned up scheduling Saturday as the next time I will be spanked. I apologize to all readers for the delay. I thank each and every one of you for your support. I am pleased readership continues to grow. Scheduling should be easier for a while now as life for us slows down a bit. Know you are encoraged and welcome to leave questions or comments about this or any blog episode. Have a good week....see you Saturday. '

2 comments:

  1. Holy guacamole!! That was some session, cowboy.
    A rubber strap AND a cane???
    Aye, aye, aye!!
    Rubbing my bottom in response!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. It was a full session for sure. I do appreciate the bottom rubbing from you.

    ReplyDelete