Monday, March 15, 2021

OTK Spanked for Maintenance

Monday, March 15, Maintenance Day. The Covid virus reared it ugly head and actually rescheduled my due maintenance spanking. OK, that might be a stretch. My spanking was scheduled for Saturday. I received my first shot on Thursday afternoon. Fortunately, I suffered no reactions for the balance of the day. However, Friday morning I woke up with a sore left arm, slight tempature, headache and very tired. I lost the entire day with the conditions. Saturday, I felt much better, but she suggested we postpone the maintenance session. I agreed just to be on the safe side. Sunday I was much better, but as evening came, I still had a minor temp and that was enough for her to postpone it again. So here we are on Monday evening and around 9:30 or so, she said come with me...I going to spank you. I followed her to the bedroom while she took her position on the bed and directed me over her lap. I said, Oh, an OTK spanking. She said yes as she lined up tonights toys of torture. The exotic wood paddle with holes, flexible leather paddle and loopy johnny.
Settling over her lap with my bare ass facing the ceiling, she began a bare hand warm up. Being a few days late, this mild spanking to warm up actually felt good. That all ended with the first solid of the exotic wood paddle. She alternating cheeks with an even tempo. Varing force was the only change as the swats continued. Ass cheeks became red, deep tissue became sore and tear ducts welled up. Minutes passed as the strikes went on steady as a clock. When the paddle was set down, her bare hand spanked my ass. Hard, bare hand swats rained on bare and immobile cheeks as I yelped in accordance with the spanks. Next she ushered in the flexible leather paddle. A similar segment to the exotic wood paddle, she struck my reddening cheeks with a steady cadence. My yelps became louder as my eyes moistened. She used both sides of the leather paddle during this segment. A good paddling was unfolding as my ass absorbed every strike. The segment ended as the last segment did with another visit from the bare hand. Another traditional spanking was in force as the hand struck the cheeks. Hard from start to finish in this quick segment. Thoroughly spanked and paddled, my ass was now in for a whipping. The braided leather loopy johnny was the device and my bright red cheeks were the target. Not able to swing full force from a seated position, she adjusted her assault to a short flicking motion which allowed the braided leather to sting fiercly the tenderized flesh of my cheeks. Full cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs caught the strikes of the loopy johnny. Yelps increased as the segment progressed and it lasted for several minutes. She ended the session with some praise, saying I had just took a hundred strokes from each of the 4 implements. So the spanking ends as I crawl off her lap. I toss the dice and put away the toys. The tumbling cube stopped with a '2' being displayed. This scheduled Thursday as the next maintenance day. Readers, new and established, I thank you for keeping this blog alive. Your questions and comments are more than welcome and are actually encouraged. Each will be individually answered right here on this page. Again, thanks to you all. See you later in the week.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you're healed by Thursday. Looking forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and the good wishes. There should be no soreness or redness left by Thursday. Ms Mirage will add another dose of each at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to you are feeling better!!!! I have heard of several people having side effects from the vaccine. Which is why I'm hesitant to getting it myself. I knew something had to be up as to why you had not posted. I have a few setbacks myself in the medical scenario and hubby is itching to get things back on track. Is there a blog that tracks your punishment spankings as well? Would this be something you would want to start in the future if not not already being done???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sun Shine for your readership and your comment. My reactions to the shot were termed as normal and common. If not for the over cautiousness of my wonderful Dominant partner, I would have been spanked on the day of the vaccine. Understanding the 'better safe than sorry' concept, we postponed the session. I would recommend anyone who is eligible for the shot to take it. Hoping you and hubby are successful in getting back to a normal state in your lifestyle. A blog to document my discipline spankings would die from lack of episodes. I am only disciplined about 8 to 10 times per year. The lack of punishments in our household was the reason we adopted a maintenance program to begin with. There is a ledger of my punishments, but for our use only. If any individual were to ask why I was spanked and how it was carried out, I would tell them. Nothing to hide here, but to publish a blog on my discipline spankings is not in my mind at the current time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete