Monday, March 22, 2021

2 X 4 Maintenance Spanking

Thursday, March 18, Maintenance Day. Seems like fresh off my recent 400 swat OTK spanking, when she summond me to submit and be spanked. Ready to leave the next day for a 3 day excursion with no internet, I knew this report would be very late. I arrive to see the implements ready to meet my ass....the purse paddle and the flexible leather paddle. Both are double use toys which lends itself to the title of today's episode. Flexible leather has two sides and the purse paddle, with its cover makes 2 implements seem like 4.
I climbed into position over the wedge pillow, which is as much as saying. "here is my ass...SPANK ME" and she wasted no time in doing so. Only a very brief bare hand warm up preceded a segment with the covered purse paddle. The cover allows full force swings to deliver a good thud which can be felt thru the deep tissue of my cheeks. Many swats, covering all of my ass were sent by way of a stong right arm. The fur side of the flexible leather paddle is also a thud feeling, but not as unforgiving as the cherry wood of the pruse paddle. A lengthy segment gave my ass a sound paddling. Both implements using the thud aspect, had paddled the deep tissue but were somewhat friendly to the skin. That was over now as the session continued with her flipping the paddle over in mid swing to the smooth leather side. A split second after absorbing a solid thud from the fur side, my cheeks got a surprise as the leather smacked against the skin with a sharp sting. Hardly time to process the change in feelings, the paddle struck again, and again and again. The sting was building with each strike as she kept up the tempo. Visiting my sit spots and upper thighs with their share of swats rounded out the leather paddling. Audible yelping also contributed to the session which still had another implement to be heard from. Finally the leather rested but my stinging ass cheeks had only received a taste of the sting yet to be delivered. I howled as the uncovered cherry wood of the pruse paddle smacked into my ass. That scenario was to repeat itself many many times for that segment of my maintenance spanking. Alternating cheeks with hard strikes, she thoroughly paddled me. Upper thighs and sit spots too were covered in this segment. She paddled at length and thru gritted teeth, I responded to each swat with a yelp, but held position giving her a stationary target of bright red cheeks. After she felt satisfied with her spanking for maintenance she ceased and helped me to my feet. I kissed and thanked her during a hug, showing my appreciation for a maintenance spanking we both know I need periodacally. In accordance with that, I tossed the dice against the wall. A '4' turned up scheduling Tuesday as the day I again will submit to a maintenance spanking. Sorry for the long delay in reposting this episode due to the 3-day weekend away with no means to post it. I do take pleasure in thanking all readers, new or established, and welcome them to the blog. Questions and comments will be answered and are encouraged. See you all after my next maintenance spanking.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant title! What does the cover of the purse paddle look like? Can you describe it, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and question, Nora-Jane. For lack of a better description, the cover is a heavy cotton material with one side looking akin to a dust mop cover. I realize that is an awful analogy, so let me get back her with a photo of the paddle and both sides of the cover. Again thank for contributing to the blog.

    ReplyDelete