Sunday, August 2, 2020

Saturday, Spanked by the Ball Game. We had a great day at the RR track and returned to a good dinner. At game time were were delighted to see the game had not been blacked out in our area. The Yankees were battling the Red Sox for the second night. She chose the implements, Leather paddle and riding bat. I had been stripped shortly after returning home, so I was ready as the first pitch was thrown. Playing in New York, the Sox were up first, but only managed a single. I stood, stuck my ass out and took 5 hard swats from the riding bat. Yanks took the lead in their half with a home run and I took 20 strokes from the paddle. Boston duplicated their one single again in the 2nd and the riding bat stung my cheeks another 5 times. Yankees broke loose and put the game away in their half to the tune of 3 singles and a Grand Slam Home Run. Now the moment had arrived for me to accept 95 swats from the paddle. I put my bare ass into position and she rubbed my cheeks with the leather as if to measure the distance. Swat after swat stung my ass as she unmercifully paddled me as I yelped. Sitting back down, uncomfortably, the 3rd inning began. I knew I was in trouble as the Sox began to hit. Two singles, and a double scoring two runs. I found myself standing placing my now red and sore ass into the line of fire. The riding bat never stopped as she delivered 60 strokes on blazing red and stinging cheeks. Little did either of us realize, this was to be the end of any scoring. I took five strokes from the paddle at the end of each of the next three innings, then nothing until Boston got one hit in the 8th. Ditto for the Yanks in their half and the Sox got one more single in the 9th. All the scoring was early and the game ended with the same 5-2 score as it was in the 3rd inning. Totaling up, the riding bat struck 80 times for the Red Sox and the paddle swatted my cheeks 135 times for the Yankees. Just over 200 swats combined for tonight"s spanking. What's next????? You tell me. Everyday has been an adventure and different. Ah, the life of a spanked submissive.....Ain't it grand!!! Keep reading and sending comments or questions to become part of the blog. All are answered as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment