Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Take me out to the Ball Game and SPANK ME. Well, just what happened on Monday, Aug 3. She pulled out the implements to be used and I shuttered. I saw the doubled belt and with wide eyes saw the rubber paddle. Instead of using one for each team, she determined to use them for every other segment. The game began and the Phillies went quietly in the top of the first. The Yankees however led off the game with a home run. They added a single before the inning was over. I was due 25 swats. I stood, leaned against the wall as directed. The next command was " Stick your ass out further " which I obeyed in an instant. She chose to start with the belt and with no warm up, my ass took 25 lashes from the doubled 2 inch wide leather. Nothing again from the Phils in the 2nd, but the Yanks got another single. This meant the rubber paddle was to make its debut. I took the same position without direction and felt the very painful swat of the rubber meeting my cheeks for the required 5 strokes. The 3rd inning was no friend to me. Phillies scored with a solo home run netting me 20 more lashes with the belt. No freebie innings as yet, so my ass was already quite red and sore. She did not hold back with the belt and the 20 strikes were felt and produced yelps and watering eyes. The Yankees also scored in their half with a homer and 2 doubles. That's right, 60 strokes, and guess what implement was next. Sticking my ass into the line of fire knowing that rubber paddle would strike 60 times was a difficult chore, but I had to do it. Yelps, howls, and full tears accompanied the paddling she delivered. My flaming cheeks must have looked like raw hamburger when she called out 59 and 60. I returned to the sofa but found sitting quite uncomfortable. The 4th inning picked up with two singles for the Phillies. They did not score, but I had to pay for the base hits. She snapped the belt as I took position and as she belted me, my cheeks were troopers and took the 10 lashes along with yelps from me. I caught a break in the bottom of the 4th and top of the 5th with no swats earned. I got 5 more strokes from the rubber paddle in the bottom of the 5th for the single the Yankees got. The 6th brought another 5 from the belt as the Phils scratched another single. The Yankees broke the game open in their half of the 6th with a 3 run homer. Another 60 strokes were due and you know what implement had its turn. To say I took the 60 strikes from the rubber paddle without incident would be a lie. Yelps, howls, more tears and even slight butt movement greeted the strikes from the rubber paddle as she counted them out...all 60 of them. Then the game went into a rain delay. It was lengthy and she went on to bed. I kept the score when the game resumed over an hour later. Nothing more from the Yankees in the 7th hand 8th innings. The Phillies got a run in the 7th and another in the 8th and the game ended with a 6 to 3 final score. During breakfast the next morning she inquired as to the outcome of the game. I explained and she said right after breakfast I would get the rest of my spanking. I bent over the bed as she reviewed the scoring. 25 strokes were due for the 7th inning run and she delivered them with the belt. No break at all before she picked up the rubber paddle. Let's see, she said....30 more strokes. The rubber paddle was at it again, coloring and stinging my cheeks for 30 swats. Red ass again in the morning. Thank you readers for your support, especially during the transition to the new blog format and the non regimented maintenance spanking pattern which has developed. You can still receive answers to all your comments or questions right here on these pages. Looking forward to hearing from you. Until next time....whenever that will be.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. She gives me the spanking she feels I need....and I accept.

    ReplyDelete