Friday, August 7, 2020

Thursday, Aug. 6.....Maintenance...fast and hard. A few days have gone by without a spanking. Without the dice for scheduling, I never know if, or when or how I will be spanked. Last night after dinner and a relaxing evening, she said "tonight you will get the '100 swats per implement' spanking you need. I reported at the designated time and took position over the wedge pillow with my ass high. She has got out the same two implements as we used the last time this method was used. The doubled belt and big wood paddle. She gave a brief bare hand warm up of about 20 swats before the paddle was used. Last time I got 100 with the paddle with no breaks and then 100 with the belt. Not to be this go around. I got 10 good hard strikes with the paddle, then she picked up the belt. Pink cheeks were lashed with 10 strikes from the doubled, 2 inch wide leather belt. Now the paddle again...10 more....the belt followed with it's 10 lashes. This was repeated 4 times before a change took place. Each implements had struck 40 times and my ass was quite red and sore. My eyes were moist and yelps began to slip through my lips. This time the paddle struck 20 times before yielding to the belt which also landed hard across both cheeks 20 times. She changed toys again with no interruption and the paddle was striking. I held position thru tears and yelps as the paddle struck 50 times with no change in tempo. Hard and fast the paddle reddened both cheeks. A smooth change brought the belt out and once again the leather kissed my flesh with loud slaps. 50 hard swats with the belt caused pain and tears along with yelps. I had received a bonus....110 strokes with each...what a benevolent Mistress owns me. She straightened me upright and we hugged as I thanked her for giving me the maintenance spanking I need. We both seem to like the new, hard and fast, short duration method for maintenance spankings. Is this to become the norm???? All readers are thanked and appreciated. Questions and comments are being answered as before even if episodes are shorter and more often. Stay tuned as I have no idea of what is about to come down.

3 comments:

  1. Is the belt loud as it strikes your bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question, Nora-Jane. The belt is 2 inches wide and doubled. When you separate the two layers and pop them back together, the make a loud slap sound. It makes the same sound when it strikes my ass if it lands flat and not on an edge. Most times she lands the 2 inch surface quite flat and it makes a loud slap noise.

    ReplyDelete