Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Monday, Aug. 10...Spanked for Maintenance. A few days since my last, but she certainly felt like I needed to be spanked again. About 8 pm, she told me to go to the bedroom and wait for her. I obeyed as always and found the wedge pillow in place and two implements laid out. I could feel another 'hundred with each' type spanking was in store for me. I placed my nude body over the pillow thus presenting my bare ass for the spanking. She entered and immediately put on leather gloves. She started spanking me and I thought a nice warm up. But she had other plans as the strikes became faster and harder and much longer than a warm up would be. Finally came to an end and she picked up one of the implements beside me....the leather slapper. **Readers may have to refer to on older episode for photos of the implements** My cheeks were already pink from the long hand spanking so the slapper started off with hard slaps on cheeks and sit spots. I never count, but there were quite a few solid strikes before she paused long enough to retrieve the other toy. The Brazilian Cherry wood cleaver paddle with holes was ready to make my ass wish it were elsewhere. I held position so red cheeks were an easy and welcome target for the paddle to land. She paddled me good and tears were welling up in my eyes when she switched back to the slapper. This segment was aimed at my sit spots and upper thighs. The sting of the leather made quick work of turning the flesh a bright pink. Another session with the cleaver paddle had me yelping after each swat. Different than the first segment which was square on both cheeks, this time she singled out one cheek for a good five or so swats before giving the other the same treatment. My ass was on fire, but she was not finished. The slapper covered every inch of reddened skin as I yelped, wiggled and teared. The slapper segments were longer than the paddle segments and set up the sting in my cheeks to receive the solid thud of the wood paddle. Surface sting and deep tissue soreness would be the result of this spanking. Additional segments from both were repeated until she finally stood me upright. I hugged, kissed and thanked her for delivering due maintenance. She pointed at the gloves and said 200 spanks. Then the slapper was pointed to and the 200 count was repeated. The cleaver paddle had landed one hundred sound strokes during this spanking. Readers...it appears that photos are not going to be added with the new format, but you can refer to older episodes for a pic of each implement. Thanks for your continued reading and please feel at ease to leave a question or comment. Each will be answered.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea to refer us to older blog entries so we can see the implements of ass destruction!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you input, Nora-Jane. I have not found a way to add photos with the new format and even using the old format, photos are not allowed anymore. I don't think we have any implements here in the South which have not appeared in a prior episode. There may be some in the North which have not appeared. Perhaps if a method is 'discovered' I will make an entry in the blog of all the implements so that entry can be referred to for a photo of any implement.

    ReplyDelete