Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Tuesday, May 19, Maintenance Day.  It would be unfair of me not to explain the absence of a report for the last 5 days.  Side effects from the treatment following a medical procedure had sidelined Ms Mirage.  Last night she felt up to at least trying to administer a maintenance spanking.  She enjoyed the last modified OTK session, but knew she would be unable to have me across her lap.  I devised a method for me to be in nearly the same position for her to use short handled implements.  I took two wedge pillows and placed them flat on the bed with the high ends back to back, creating a ramp up and ramp down surface.  I put my hips in the center with legs on the down slope on one side and my torso on the down slope on the other side.  This left my ass high and immobile while she had access either sitting on the bed next to me or standing by the edge of the bed on my left side.  She pulled out a few short handled toys to spank me.  The flexible leather paddle, purse paddle, rubber paddle, and leather slapper.





Along with her bare hands, these implements were ready to provide an overdue maintenance spanking.  Kneeling on the bed at my right side, she began to spank with her bare hands.  A nice warm up before the flexible leather began paddling for real.  It actually felt good for awhile until the leather began to make my cheeks a bit sore.  It may have been her condition, but instead of segments for each implement, they were all used for short spurts of about 8 to 10 swats each.  She continually switched toys and I had no knowledge as to which toy my cheeks were being treated with or which would be next.  All were soundly paddling or slapping my ass which remained high and vulnerable.  Several minutes of spanking passed before she changed position and stood next to the bed on my left side.  All the toys were used again in no particular order.  The swats seemed harder...was it the new position or my cheeks getting more sore.  Several more minutes of paddling went on before she changed position again.  I heard the toy drawer open and she retrieved two more implements.  The hair brush and the doubled belt.




She now stood at the end of the bed and spread my legs open a bit.  Now it was easy to swat one cheek at a time, but prior to any swatting, the coarse short bristles scoured my anus which made my legs open wide.  Now the hairbrush was turned over and began to swat my cheeks.  Not alternatively but 8 to 10 hard strokes on one cheek, then the other.  She liked that so much she repeated that portion.  Now the other implements wanted a go at that so they all got swat my ass again.  Yelping and tearing, I could do little as to movement so I kept still and absorbed the spanking.  She closed my legs again and went back to my left side with the doubled belt.  As the finale, she lashed the belt across both cheeks as I howled.  She continued to swat from cheeks to sit spots to upper thighs over and over again.  She finally laid the belt down, bent over and kissed both inflamed cheeks to end the session.  I stood, kissed and thanked her for giving her best shot for a maintenance spanking.  Although short, it was a solid maintenance session.  I tossed the die and it galloped across the floor resting with a '3' showing.  I shot her a questioning look as to ask if she could spank again on Saturday.  Smiling she said 'You better believe it".  Then she had to rest.

Thanks to all readers and accept my apology for the long delay.  Life happens and some things cannot be avoided.  Please feel free to drop a question or comment...it only requires a google or yahoo account.  All will be answered.

5 comments:

  1. Good morning, thank you very much for sharing your experiences, never whipping you with a Slipper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nacho, a slipper is an implement we do not have. Once, because nothing else was available, a gal spanked me with her sandal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooot Wooot!! I'm so glad She was able to give you a good maintenance session!

    Let's hear it for tenacious Ms. Mirage!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nora_Jane, She certainly is a trouper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete