Friday, May 8, 2020

Thursday, May 7, Maintenance Day.  Weather is turning nice now and being able to get outside is a great relief.  Had a productive day and a good dinner, but the main event was yet to come.  About 9 pm she said "Follow me, you are getting spanked", of course, I obeyed.  She had placed the wedge pillow on the bed and assembled the implements for tonight's spanking.  It appeared my ass was going to get a taste of 3 different mediums, wood, leather and rubber.  She had laid out the big wood paddle, the doubled belt and the rubber paddle.



  
I mounted the pillow which presented my ass to be spanked.  She began with a bare hand warm up.  Her hands covered both cheeks with many swats nicely warming the flesh.  Continuing for real, she spanked cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs until the warmth changed to heat and the color from pink to red.  It was time for the wood portion of tonight's menu.  No introduction, just solid swats to both cheeks.  No pauses or change in tempo, like a machine the paddle struck regularly about every other second.  Continuing for many minutes, I held position but felt tears welling up.  When the paddle rested, I relaxed my clenched teeth.  A few seconds later the second coarse was served as the belt landed hard across both cheeks.  My red ass accepted many more as the belting went forth.  Different angles, single cheek and double cheek swats, side to side and uppercut swings all struck firmly as the leather spanked my flesh to a crimson color.  Full tears now as the 10 minute segment finally ended.  Another long and hard bare hand spanking was delivered for the sheer joy it gives her.  The only way to describe the rubber paddle is pure 'HELL'.  She paddled and paddled while tears flowed and yelps filled the room.  It was hard to imagine what my cheeks looked like, but I knew the deep tissue would be sore for quite awhile.  I will estimate each implement had nearly a 10 minute segment before she finally brought to close another solid maintenance spanking.  I thanked my Mistress for giving me the maintenance she believes I need.  Sunday was scheduled for the next spanking as a '2' appeared on the tossed die.

All readers are appreciated and thanked for their support.  Don't forget to leave a question or comment and look for your answer right here in this blog soon.   Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. Wowzers!! That rubber paddle really is literally a pain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Nora-Jane, and you are correct, the rubber paddle can deliver a very painful spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete