Monday, May 11, 2020

Sunday, May 10, SPANKED for Maintenance.  Following the direction of the dice roll from our last spanking, today is Maintenance Day.  I heard her voice from the back calling, so I hurried off to join her.  She was seated on the bed, back against the headboard, nude and legs slightly open.  The position is a modified OTK which allows for a longer time period over her lap.  Next to her were two of the paddles I dreaded most....the purse paddle and the rubber paddle.  They were joined by leather gloves.



I knew I was about to receive an OTK paddling I would not soon forget.  As I climbed up to drape myself over her lap, she guided my cock between her thighs.  I settled into position and she crossed her legs at the ankle, clamping my cock and holding me as immobile as leather binds.  With ass vulnerable and head over the bed edge, she began bare hand spanking me.  If it was to be a warm up, it did not last long as the swats increased in speed and intensity.  Next came the purse paddle with a sound smack to my left cheek.  A yelp was nearly immediately followed by a smack to my right cheek.  Another and another followed until about 20 or so had colored each cheek red and tears were already forming.  The rubber paddle was in her hand in an instant and when rubber met cheek....rubber won!  I howled as white hot pain shot thru my ass.  A solid paddling had me nearly screaming as full tears fell to the floor.  I bit the edge of the mattress and kicked my lower legs.  Kick all you want she said, you're getting spanked as she tightened her hold on my cock.  A gloved hand spanking ensued and I took all she wanted to give.  The cherry wood purse paddle came back for a fast and hard rapid fire burst.  The rubber paddle then duplicated that segment as my ass grew painfully sore and very red.  More bare hand swats, more purse paddle and more rubber paddling along with another gloved hand spanking.  She paused long enough to ask if i had enough....I chocked a 'yes ma,am' thru my sobs.  She said, "I don't think so" as the purse paddle found its mark again for another short segment of hard strikes.  Then the rubber again took its turn for a hard paddling.  She finished up with a long hard bare hand spanking.   She allowed me to crawl off her lap after releasing my cock from her vice like thigh lock.  I kissed and thanked her endlessly before I tossed the dice.  We both watched as the cube stopped with a '4' showing.  OK, she said, Friday your ass will be mine again for another maintenance spanking.

A big thank you to all readers for their visits to the blog and at times leaving a question or comment.  They will all be answered as soon as possible right here on this page.

7 comments:

  1. That rubber paddle sounds very cruel. How often do you get that? These posts are all pretty much maintenance, do you also post about your punishments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Naughty Boy, Hi! I'm a regular reader, and this is specifically for maintenance spankings. I enjoy how Cowboy describes the maintenance spankings with such detail! I feel like I'm a fly on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nora-Jane Adkins, Thank you for your reply. Yes I feel that I have to instinctively reach back and rub my bottom as I read theses posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good exchange here between Naughty Boy and Nora-Jane. Readers should feel free to exchange thoughts and communicate here as well as leaving questions or comments. Thanks to both readers.

    @Naughty Boy, the rubber paddle is used as often and whenever she desires it. I have no knowledge or control over which implements are used. Nora-Jane is correct, we only discuss maintenance spankings here. Thank you for reading and your comment/question.

    @Nora-Jane, Great you felt you could communicate with another reader...and your answer was correct. I'm happy to hear you feel like a fly on the wall during my spankings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spanked Cowboy, thanks for sharing these experiences. I found your blog a month or two ago and I'm enjoying reading it. I'm titillated by how painful and matter-of-fact your maintenance spankings are.

    I wonder about how you feel about crying. In my (limited) experience with crying during spankings, pain may be a spark, but the fuel is emotional. Do you enjoy (maybe not quite the right word?) being spanked to tears? Is it a release? Do you feel sad? Submissive? Overwhelmed? Cared-for? Disregarded? Confused?

    Thanks again. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for you comments and questions, Camomile, my apologies for not responding. I had to look back to find your response. First off, thank you for reading the blog and for several months, you and like readers are much appreciated. Our maintenance program was instituted a while ago as punishments tapered off. We decided they had to be long and painful to be effective. As to crying, it does occur as the blog states. I seldom sob or wail, but spanked to tears, and beyond is not uncommon. Tears, themselves are not a goal, but a meaningful spanking is. You have the right word, I do 'enjoy' being spanked, except for punishment. Then the knowledge of displeasing my Dominant is worse than the physical spanking. Not so much the tears, but the entire spanking is a release for me. One of the concepts is feeling submissive, so that is true, and I know my Dominant Mistress cares a great deal. Sad, Overwhelmed, Degraded or Confused, I would say never experienced any of those in the entire FLR and DD household, not only during a spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete