Sunday, May 3, 2020

Saturday, May 2, SPANKED for Maintenance.  Arriving for my scheduled spanking, I found something quite different.  She had placed ropes under the mattress with the ends at the corners of the near side of the bed and near the middle of the far side.  Beside the wedge pillow were tonight's implements ready to be used.  The thin education paddles, Brazilian cherry cleaver, rubber paddle, leather slapper and loopy johnny.






She began the bondage by fastening each leg, just above the knee, with the ropes from the corners of the bed. Then moving me back away from the bed so when she bent me over the pillow, instead of hips being on the high side of the wedge, my chest was.  She then extended my arms across the bed and secured each wrist with the ropes from the other side, drawing them as far as possible.  She pushed my head face down into the pillow and there I was, knees about 18 inches apart, arms outstretched, head down, bound with ass presented, immobile and vulnerable.  The thin education paddles went to work warming up my cheeks to a nice pink.  It did not take long before the strokes landed quicker and harder.  The fact there 2 such paddles made the next segment possible.  She used one between the edge of the bed and my cock, slapping it in a steady tempo, not hard strokes, but enough to make me protrude my ass even further out.  The other paddle took that opportunity to soundly paddle my cheeks with hard swats.  This lasted longer than I felt I could take it.  The implements were again not used in segments, but a mixture of all without much pause between.  No way I could discern which was going to strike next as they all were used several times.  The leather slapper even found my hanging balls a desirable target.  The education paddles returned and blended in well with the loopy johnny, cherry cleaver and rubber paddle.  My ass was immobile and had to accept the onslaught of these implements used at her will.  Gloved and bare hands were also in the act of delivering a maintenance spanking.  Tears did not have far to fall to moisten the pillow beneath my face.  The spanking lasted about 20 minutes before I felt the binds on my wrists loosen.  Other ropes as well were removed as she stood me up.  A hug, kiss and heartfelt thank you were given to my Dominant Mistress.  She said to check myself in the mirror.  Looking over my shoulder I saw a very red and well spanked ass.  The dice tumbled and came to rest displaying a '4' thereby scheduling Thursday for my next maintenance spanking.

Thanks again to all readers for their support and special thanks to those leaving questions or comments.  All it requires is a google or yahoo account to leave one and receive an answer right here on this blog.  

7 comments:

  1. I think it's brilliant that She's mixing things up a bit! Keeps you guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Mirage is a very accomplished Dominant Mistress in more ways than just technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These spanking sessions are intense. Do you and your mistress engage in any hanky panky afterwards? For some couples, a good spanking seems to serve as foreplay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your question. The purpose of these episodes are to detail my maintenance spankings. There are times other activities occur, but not discussed here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a very interesting session you had cowboy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment. Interesting indeed. She seems to be unpredictable which makes life wonderful. My submission to her makes my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete