Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Monday, March 2....Spanked for Maintenance.  Back from the month long trip to Florida we were anxious to get things in our DD household back to normal.  Unable to do any spanking, discipline or maintenance, at the campground, things tended to get overlooked.  When the planned Sunday date got postponed, I felt the session today would be long.  Earlier this morning she said tonight, the spanking will take place.  After dinner, the minutes passed slowly, but eventually the appointed time arrived.  I took position with bare ass presented and waited.  She came in and handed me the blindfold while laying out the weapons of ass destruction to be used.  I saw the doubled belt, purse paddle, riding bat, thin education paddles, leather gloves, and short rattan cane.  Six implements including her hands, all went dark as the blindfold covered my eyes.  I thought if each were only used for 10 minutes, I was in for an hour long spanking.





 She is unpredictable and she led me astray again.  Her bare hands began with a very quick warm up before spanking me hard and fast.  The doubled leather belt cane next my cheeks absorbed a hard and fast belting. Both cheeks, one at a time and together, top to sit spots were belted with sound lashes as I yelped and forced myself to hold position.  Following this segment was the riding bat.  The swish thru the air and the resulting smack as the leather tip found my ass.  Placing it between my thighs and tapping directed me to spread my legs.  The tapping continued until my legs were spread to the max and my balls became a dangled vulnerable target which she did not miss.  The riding bat swatted both cheeks, inner and outer with an occasional strike on my balls.  Yelping with each stroke, I must have moved closer to the bed...she paused and reached under my torso, grasping my cock and pushed me back into position with my ass really sticking out.  She whipped me with the bat for a few more minutes while I howled and stood slightly to ease the pain.  The bat was placed on the bed and she donned the leather gloves.  Beginning with slaps and pinches to my nipples, the gloved hands also spanked at will.  CBT was part of the session as slaps to my cock head and balls had me in tears.  Now it was time for the purse paddle.  She touched the cherry wood paddle to my inflamed cheeks lightly for a second.  Then good sound swats landed fully on unprotected cheeks over and over again.  I bent over fully and stuck my ass out more to take the solid paddling she was dishing out.  She stood me upright and removed the tear soaked blindfold and we hugged.  What I thought would be a long slow spanking turned out to be a short, hard maintenance session leaving me with very red and quite sore ass cheeks.  I tossed the dice and scheduled Friday as the next time I will submit to a maintenance spanking.

Thanks to all readers and I apologize for being a day late with this report.  Don't you be late or absent with comments or questions.  All will be answered.          

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhhhh.... What a mind fuck, with the implements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, and the blindfolding increases the sensation.

    ReplyDelete