Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Monday, March 9, Maintenance Day.  After a whirlwind weekend and too many postponements, she finally said at 10 pm on Monday night " it is time for your maintenance spanking".  I went with her to get ready and as I bent my nude body over the edge of the bed and presented my ass, she was getting out toys.  She tossed me the blindfold and before it went on, I noticed the big wood paddle and the new mini hairbrush. (I'll try to get a photo of this).

 Her bare hand warm up began as normal and increased in intensity until she was spanking my cheeks quite hard and fast.  The hairbrush was next up and much like a wooden spoon, all of its force is compacted in about a 4 square inch area.  It stings unbelievably and leaves a bright red spot.  By the time she finished with the brush, my entire ass was bright red as the brush struck over and over on all areas.  Upper and lower cheeks, sit spots, upper thighs and inner thighs. This little brush will soon become one of my least liked and probably one of her favorites very soon.  Small enough to carry, like the purse paddle, it may be called on for quick bare ass spankings away from home.
I heard her get another implement from the drawer and almost instantly my cheeks were treated to a sound lash of the doubled belt.
The belt continued to lash my ass with medium and hard swats repeatedly.  Again covering every inch and after she spread my legs with her hands, a few belt swats were aimed at and hit my balls.  I never am able to count strokes, but a conservative estimate was about 60.  Again I heard the toy drawer and wondered what the next surprise implement was to be.  One swat told me it was the purse paddle.
     Another small but very solid cherry wood paddle began its task of paddling my ass while I accompanied the smacks with yelps.  Tears began to form as I stuck my ass out further to accept the paddling my Mistress was dishing out.  Her leather gloved hands were not only spanking my quite red and sore cheeks, but found their way to my good parts for some CBT.  She stood me up slightly and added nipple torment with slapping, pinching, pulling, twisting with one hand while the other continued to squeeze and slap my cock and balls.  She pushed me back into bent over position and again I heard the toy drawer....what next, I thought.  One swat and loud howl gave me the answer.... The rubber paddle.
This little devil was now going paddle my cheeks until I was in full tears and crimson colored flesh.  Tears came with howls but I held still giving her a good target as she paddled me at length.  All this would end with more CBT which led to things we do not discuss here.

After a 40 minute spanking and other pleasures of the flesh, I tossed the die and turned up a 4.  Adding 1 schedules Saturday for my next spanking.  Hope to see you all then.

Thanking readers is important and I try to never let that slip by.  Leaving comments or questions is welcome and actually encouraged.  Thank you all again.

12 comments:

  1. Why do you get these spankings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are maintenance spankings.... Early in our FLR, I was punishment spanked often while learning her ways. Time went on and I learned and punishment spankings tapered off to the point we both felt a maintenance program was needed to keep our relationship in tact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the answer. What benefit do you think you get from them? What benefit does she get?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The program was adopted for 3 reasons... 1 They reinforce who is in charge and my role in the relationship. 2 They serve as a reminder of what is in store for poor behavior or rule breaking. 3 They act as a catch all for minor infractions which may not have warranted a punishment spanking at the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are some of the rules that you have?

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your interest. Rules and breaking them lead to punishment or discipline spankings which are not covered here. I will say some rules cover my personal appearance, some cover my behavior and of course rules concerning covenants, duties, or chores. Our agreement contains some rules, other are covered in our list of infractions. Both are too lengthy to include here. E-mail me for more info on this subject.

      Delete
  5. Hey there! Great updated blog, as usual. Question: Do you ever regret giving Her the rubber implements of ass destruction?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nora-Jane. Yes, every time either the rubber strap or rubber paddle meets my ass, I regret it. Seriously, they were a gift to her and I do not regret the giving of any gift. Would I consider giving her more rubber implements or replacing one of those......NOPE !!!!!

      Delete
    2. Bwahahaha!!! Good answer, my friend!

      Delete
  6. My apologies for not going back and reading more of your blog, but I'm curious if she's ever spanked you in front of anyone and if so who?

    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the question, Karl. The answer is yes. Not many times has a discipline or punishment spanking been witnessed, but it has occurred. Since we attend spanking parties and events as well as visit dungeons, many people have witnessed a maintenance spanking.

    ReplyDelete