Saturday, February 22, 2020

Saturday, February 22, Morning spanking.  We have left the resortand are back in the campground, so no spankings now until we get back home next week....at least that is the thought for now.  She had intended on spanking me last night, but we attended a Bon Voyage party for folks at the resort leaving on cruise tomorrow and got back too late for the spanking.  However, this morning we were having morning coffee in bed discussing the packing and checking out of the resort.  In her mind, she had left time for a quick spanking.  While finishing the coffee I noticed she had brought two toys out of the bag.  The purse paddle and the rubber strap.  I knew then I would be driving from the resort to the campground on a very sore ass.  Coffee was over and she motioned me into position.  I bent over the edge of the bed and nicely presented my bare ass for her.  She said this will be a quickie with 25 strokes from each.  The purse paddle went first, but she left the cover on it.  This provided some protection and delivered a thud with each of the 25 strokes.  Another trick in her bag of tricks was her bare hand was added to the toys.   She spanked me hard with the bare hand for 25 licks.  Stinging and getting warm, my cheeks were not ready for the rubber strap.  The first good swat caused a yelp and I cringed at the thought of 24 more.  But they came one after the other and in succession, the yelps got louder and the eyes got wetter.  The rubber strap is an evil spanking tool and she was using it to its fullest capability.  After the 25 swats, I began to rise from the position only to feel he hand push me back into position.  Now the purse paddle was removed from its protective cover and ready to paddle my spanked and strapped ass.  Yelps turned to howls and full tears ran down my face as the cherry wood  paddled my cheeks.  25 strokes felt like an eternity, but she delivered every last one before allowing me up on my feet.  I absorbed a full 100 strokes, sighed and paused a few seconds before standing up.  A kiss and thank you and we were on the the packing and leaving.  I will assume the next spanking will take place at home and be next Sunday.  Only time will tell.

I do appreciate all readers, new and established.  I also enjoy your comments or questions and will answer each one right here.  Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep questions and comments related to the blog subject matter.

    ReplyDelete