Sunday, March 29, 2020

Saturday, March 28, Spanked for Maintenance.  Under a near lock down as many folks are, there are few reasons for a postponement of an appointment.  I had a spanking appointment at 7:30 pm and arrived on time.  She was already there, smiling with several toys at her reach.  She has assembled the big wood paddle, flexible leather paddle, braided loopy johnny, riding bat, doubled belt, and the blindfold.






She had placed a pillow over the bed edge and mounting it nicely presented my ass to be spanked.  She wasted no time with the bare hand warm up.  That segment ended abruptly with a solid smack from the big wood paddle on my left cheek.  Hardly any time to process that stroke when a second landed on my right cheek.  Then another on left, then right and so on until each had taken 10 strokes, then another 10 on the center covering both cheeks.  Within minutes, tears welled up and yelps escaped my gritted teeth.  The Baltic Birch paddle yielded to the flexible leather.  Many minutes of the thud from the fur side to the sting of the leather side.  Full cheeks, sit spots and upper thighs felt the effects of the continuous paddling she dished out.  A good and versatile implement, that little paddle.  I am glad we have two of them.  The sting from the smooth leather side was no match for the bite of the loopy johnny.  The flesh on my already tender and well paddled ass fell victim to the edges of the braided leather of the loopy johnny.  While I continued tearing and howling, she was whipping my cheeks and raising welts.  With but and instant of pause, the riding bat continued the stinging assault.  Swishing thru the air and ending with loud smacks as the leather tip swatted my ass.  The last several were devoted to the sit spots while full tears wet the blindfold.  Next a prolonged hand spanking was delivered with both gloved and bare hands.  She adjusted her stance for better swing of the doubled belt.  It lashed both cheeks repeatedly from my left side.  Moving to my right side, the belting went on for more painful minutes.  I heard the toy drawer open and shivered to think what was coming next.  She returned and faced away from me, her left hip against mine with the left arm around my right hip and holding firmly.  Totally immobile and vulnerable she was not ready to use the final implement.

 
The Rubber Paddle.  The thick conveyor belt rubber mounted on a handle was ready to treat my ass to a solid paddling.  She began and never let up as minutes passed.  Two strokes on each cheek alternatively, over and over while I howled and shed tears.  This lasted long enough to be a maintenance spanking on its own merit, but this time it was the icing on the cake of as a very solid 30 minute spanking for this maintenance session.  Following a loving kiss and hug, I thanked her for administering my due maintenance.  Then it was dice tossing time.  I tossed it over my shoulder and did not look until it stopped tumbling.  A '2' met my gaze and she said "ahh, Tuesday....and with a solid bare hand swat to my ass, if you make it that long".

A big thank you to all readers for making this blog retain its popularity.  Questions and comments are part of that and any will be directly answered.  Until next time.......

4 comments:

  1. My knuckles were white while reading about the rubber implement!
    You're gonna be a sore puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nora-Jane, Yes the rubber paddle will get your attention. Yes, still a bit sore. I bet your knuckles were as white as my ass was red....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A type of spanking few would ever want to endure. If they did once, they would be scared of ever it happening again.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Red for the comment. Avid readers are aware this type of spanking does happen again and again. I'm happy to answer questions or comments about any of the episodes in this blog.

    PS: I have been reading and enjoying your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete