Sunday, March 15, 2020

Saturday, March 14, Maintenance Day.  Hopefully back on schedule now, there was no doubt this one was going to be punctual.  At 9 pm she got up and started walking toward the bedroom saying,  'Come with me, I'm going to spank you'.  Following along and arriving with her, I began to take position over a pillow on the edge of the bed while she gathered spanking implements.  The big wood paddle came out along with our newest toy, the small wood hairbrush, the leather slapper, braided loopy johnny and the riding bat also were placed on the bed at her disposal.




She put on her leather gloves and began to warm up my presented ass.  Several minutes and increasing intensity caused my cheeks to glow pink and feel warm.  The loopy johnny was chosen to bring my ass to the next level of red.  Swung quickly form many angles, the edges of the braided leather tenderized my skin rapidly.  Biting stings from the loopy johnny caused a few yelps as pink cheeks turned to red.  Several more minutes of the whipping motion of the loopy johnny took its effect as my eyes began to tear.  Another hard hand spanking came next before she used the small hairbrush.  Solid wood but small area makes this a painful spanking implement.  Concentrated in a small area, bruising went deep into my ass cheeks.  I knew I would feel this for quite awhile.  No relief as she grabbed the big wood paddle.  This toy covers most of my ass with one swat or thoroughly reddens one cheek at a time.  Both methods were employed as she paddled at length.  Louder yelps and bigger tears came from me as I endured a solid paddling.  Another hand spanking ensued and as she spanked she spread my legs open exposing more areas to be spanked.  Upper and inner thighs, inner cheeks and anus were spanked soundly.  She picked up the leather slapper and stood back admiring her work.  Legs spread open like a tepee, spanked thighs and red cheeks culminated at the apex where my balls dangled.  The slapper struck there first causing a howl and movement from me.  'Stand still', she commanded and I regained position exposing everything I owned.  The leather slapper stung as she never missed in striking my ass hole and balls repeatedly.  Now on to the cheeks the slapper covered every inch of bright red cheeks.  The only implement left was the riding bat which brought its unmistakable swish thru the air and loud smack on my ass.  She whipped it many times while I yelped.  Balls and anus were not spared either during its segment.  Another hand spanking before an encore from the big wood paddle.  About a dozed solid full ass swats finished the spanking for today.  She helped me up and we hugged.  Kissing and thanking her for delivering the maintenance I needed.  The spanking Gods were with me as they stopped the tumbling die with a 6 showing.  Next Saturday was penciled in as my maintenance day.

Thanks to all readers, established and new and I am pleased to find more questions and comments on the last episode.  My responses and answers will come as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! That new paddle is a teeny one!! I can only imagine how much that hurts. Rubbing my own bottoomfor you,my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Nora-Jane. It is actually a hairbrush and the bristles are very short. That means they are very coarse and you know where she uses the bristles during the spankings.

    ReplyDelete