Monday, July 29, 2019

Monday, July 29, Maintenance Day.  As reported last week, Monday evening we are booked, so when the dice scheduled today for the next maintenance spanking, it was agreed either Sunday night or another morning spanking would be the answer.  Well, Monday morning rolled around and the toys came out prior to leaving bed.  I had made and served the coffee but before brushing her hair, she directed me to position myself over her lap and present my ass for a spanking.  She had the flexible leather paddle, the leather slapper and a hairbrush at the ready as I obeyed her directive.  This modified OTK position left my cheeks immobile, high and unprotected.  There was no formal warm up or even order to the proceedings as the toys warmed and reddened my ass.  No pauses or breaks as the spanks rained down is no particular format. Hard, soft, medium, fast, slow, everything mixed together.  She even opened my legs a bit to expose and strike inner cheeks and thighs.  After many minutes the onslaught began to take its toll on my bare flesh.  After about 20 minutes, she slightly pushed me off a bit.  I tried to get up thinking it was over.  Not yet, she said....wheelbarrow position.  Obeying I spread my legs and straddled her thighs, knees back against the headboard and head between her ankles.  Now I was immobile and more vulnerable than before.  Once again the toys began their assault on my ass with an extended target.  Paddle and slapper covered my cheeks with strikes while the hairbrush took aim on the freshly exposed anus and balls.  Spanking me soundly and interjecting CBT, my yelps and moans turned to howls.  The bare hand used like before added their destruction to my asshole and balls.  Turning the brush over, the short coarse bristles scrubbed the tender and now pink areas.  Flipping it back over, the brush crashed into my sore and red cheeks for several minutes.  More spanking, more scrubbing, more CBT left me limp like a wet rag before she finally called a halt.  I checked the clock to see a full 45 minutes had expired as I slowly climbed off the bed.  I still had to brush her hair before rolling the dice.  The result favored me with a '5' meaning next Sunday will be another maintenance spanking.

Many thanks to all readers and your comments and/or questions are always welcome.  Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment