Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Saturday, July 20, Maintenance Day at the Spanking Party.  A bit late in reporting, but here goes.  We arrived on Friday and the host couple and us had some spanking fun that night.  Saturday was a slow day as temps reached the high 90's.  That did not deter us from another round of pre-party spankings.  Both ladies took turns at both he and I as we took spankings for about 90 minutes.  We learned a few folks had cancelled so the attendance shrank to 7.  When all had arrived, we snacked and conversed until the clothes came off and the fun began.  There were only 3 males and 4 Dominant ladies.  A round robin started the evening as the men rotated over the 4 laps in a circle.  We went around twice, so each gal go to spank each male twice before we all moved to the basement dungeon.  The three of us were each bound in position as the gals then did the rotating.  I started standing with wrists bound in cuffs above my head.  Another sub on the table with wedge pillow elevating his bare target.  The third placed and bound on the spanking bench.  While the gals rotated, spanking each of us, the 4th lady rotated in the opposite direction, giving each male a time being double teamed.  They spread my legs to access my dangling parts while another spanked and paddled my ass.  After each lady had made the circuit twice, it was time to move the subs.  I moved to the table as the other two moved from table to bench and bench to standing.  I had just got into position over the wedge with ass high, when I felt my ankles being spread and bound.  A crop stung both cheeks from the left side while the other lady flogged my balls and anus.  Again each Dominant made two trips to each sub getting assistance during the double teaming time.  For the next sub move, I wound up on the bench, bound and blindfolded.  A solid spanking with different implements was joined by aggressive tipple torment while I lie immobile accepting whatever the ladies had in mind.  After each had two sessions with all the men, we broke for a wonderful meal.  Shrimp, pulled pork and several sides comprised of the fine food, we all devoured.  Back to the dungeon for a final two hour session.  We adopted the same format as before.  When it was my turn to stand, I was blindfolded again with legs spread.  A wooden spoon cradled my cock and balls while lifting them to be spanked with a riding bat.  This accompanied  a sound paddling of my ass.  Moving to the table, one gal spanked by balls while the other stood at the head of the table and lashed my cheeks with a strap.  The time on the bench was not better.  After being bound and blindfolded again, clamps were placed on nipples, and balls.  During the paddling, the clamps were removed with strokes from a flogger.  The other guys fared no better as I could hear giggles from the gals and yelps from the boys.  All in all, a great party and we crashed soon after the guests left.  Sunday morning, she had me toss the dice and it came up a '1'.  That was yesterdays roll she stated, so Monday at home you will be spanked again.  We left about noon and the four hour drive was anything but comfortable on my well spanked ass.

Sorry for the delay in reporting this episode and I still hope you leave comments and ask questions.  All readers are very much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment