Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thursday, July 11, Spanked for Maintenance.  According to the roll of the dice after the last maintenance spanking, today was the scheduled day to be spanked again.  There was no doubt as early this morning she reminded me that today was maintenance day.  Again after dinner she gave me the choice...dessert then spanking or spanking then dessert.  I chose dessert first.  The peach cobbler was superb and with its finish she simply said go and prepare to be spanked.  Entering the bedroom I saw a blindfold and 4 spanking implements.  Prior to the blindfold going on I eyed the doubled leather belt, the steel reinforced leather paddle, the narrow hairbrush and the fly swatter.  This is a toy left here in the north so it has not been used in quite awhile.  Blindfolded and presenting my ass for her, I took position.  Hardly any time passed before I felt the doubled belt begin the warm up of my cheeks.  As normally happens, light strokes at the start before slowly increasing in both intensity and speed.  I winced a few times as the strokes began to take their toll.  It was not long before the belt was lashing bare cheeks with conviction.  I could tell my skin was not only warm but turning a nice red color.  The fly swatter relieved the belt.  This toy looks much like its name, a black plastic handle with the striking surface shaped like a open human palm.  Used in rapid fire tempo, it covered my ass with stinging blows for several minutes.  Then, much like she uses the riding bat, placing it between my thighs and tapping back and forth between them as a signal to spread my legs.  I obeyed and the tapping continued, I spread further, but the tapping went on some more.  I spread as far as possible, exposing inner cheeks and asshole.  Then the swatter was used in uppercut motion to slap my swinging balls and dangling cock.  I yelped with each strike as the torment went on.  More strikes on my cheeks landed before she moved to the next implement.  I could feel the moisture on the inside of the blindfold as tears formed and were absorbed.  The narrow hairbrush made its entry with sound smacks to the newly exposed areas, sit spots and upper inner thighs.  After some characteristic and perfectly aimed strokes hit the inner cheeks and anus with loud yelps following each, she flipped the brush over.  The short course bristles were dragged over my balls and anus until they were bright red as I wailed out in agony.  Along came the bare hand which spanked and spanked everywhere.  Full cheeks, inner cheeks, asshole, upper things, sit spots, everything was getting a good spanking.  Totally spread made me nearly immobile as she slapped my hanging balls side to side as fast a boxer on a speed bag.  I thought it would never cease, but when it did there was no relief. The steel reinforced paddle came on for a long hard traditional paddling.  Long enough to cover both cheeks at once, the implement crashed into my ass repeatedly for many minutes.  Nothing fancy, just hard strokes over and over as yelps turned to howls.  Feeling the spanking was over when the paddling stopped, I heard the toy drawer open as she was getting another toy.  A sound stinging swat told me it was wood.  Many more strokes landed and I could never identify the paddle.  I never saw it as it went back to the drawer before she removed my blindfold and spread warming oil on my red and sore ass cheeks.  The warming continued to hot as she was performing CBT and nipple torment with both hands.  She allowed the oil to come to a burning sensation as my cock, balls and nipples were being pulled, slapped, squeezed and pinched for several minutes.  Finally, lotion relieved the burning of the oil and the CBT ended.  The session completed with a loving hug and deep passionate kiss.  I tossed the dice and when a '2' appeared, she said...ah, Sunday you are mine again for another maintenance spanking.

All readers are appreciated and I thank each and every one of you for you continued support.  Questions and comments are now only welcome, but desired.  I would love to hear from you.    

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever had an adverse reaction to warming oil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean have it actually cool the skin? No that has never happened to me. I will say the warmer your skin is (from spanking), The hotter the oil tends to feel.

    ReplyDelete