Monday, August 5, 2019

Sunday, August 4, maintenance due and carried out.  After a busy but productive weekend of indoor and outdoor around the house jobs, we settled in for the evening.  Deciding to use the Yankees vs Red Sox game to direct tonight's spanking, she chose the leather slapper and a hairbrush to administer my maintenance.  Implements were to be alternated to insure both would see duty.  Disappointed, as game time was postponed for weather reasons, we patiently waited.  When the game began, the Sox were turned away in the first inning.  The Yankees, however plated a run with a solo home run and a single earning me 25 swats with the hairbrush.  Presenting my bare ass, the hairbrush painted my cheeks red and sent soreness deep into the tissue.  The Sox managed a single in their half of the second and the slapper stung my reddened cheeks with 5 slaps.  No runs scored in the second, but the Yankees had a double which provided the hairbrush the opportunity to deliver another 10 solid strokes.  The third inning will long be remembered as Boston did not score, but gave me another 10 swats with the leather slapper.  The Yanks, however, broke the game open with 3 doubles, two singles and scoring 6 runs which totaled to 160 strokes.  The hairbrush lay in waiting.  Knowing this would be brutal, I grasped the arms of the recliner, bent over and presented my ass.  She began delivering the 160 swats with the hairbrush.  Yelping, but holding position, I took them all.  As sound of a spanking I can remember, the brush struck alternating and ever reddening cheeks until the count had been reached.  My ass was on fire and I could barely sit for the next inning.  The late start and the slow pace of the game as neither team did any damage in the 4 inning, caused her to become very sleepy.  She went on to bed saying if there is more, you will get them in the morning.  The Sox scored 2 in the 5th and 2 more in the 6th while the Yanks managed a double in the 8th.  I went on to bed with a deep soreness in my ass.  After morning coffee in bed as our tradition dictates, she smiled saying well we have unfinished business...what do I owe you.  I explained there was 40 for the Sox in the 5th, 50 for the Sox in the 6th and 10 for the Yankees in the 8th.  Totaling them meant 100 more strokes are due.  This would be bittersweet....yes, it was the next day, but now I had to take them all at once. Holding the arms of the recliner and again presenting my ass, the maintenance spanking was about to continue.  After a brief warm up with her bare hand, which did little except renew the red color and soreness from the night before, she began.  The leather slapper delivered its 40 hard swats without pause leaving my flesh bright red and stinging.  Neither she or the hairbrush seemed concerned as the 50 more strokes began. Just as last night, alternating cheeks had to absorb the force as the wood met my skin with no remorse fifty times.  I thought at least the final ten would be from the slapper.  But no!!!  She said 10 more, right?  Yes, I said through clenched teeth.  She went away but came back with the steel reinforced leather paddle.  Last ten she said and then delivered the strokes with the hardest swings she could muster.  I had been soundly spanked.  Go roll the die she commanded.  I obeyed with moderate results....a four turned up, scheduling the next spanking for Friday.

Loyal and new readers alike are thanked and appreciated.  All are welcome to leave comments or ask questions.  Each or your responses will be answered individually right here.    

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Nora-Jane, one never knows how intense a spanking may be if directed by a sporting event. This one was quite a bit of spanking.

    ReplyDelete