Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Monday, July 22, spanked for maintenance.  A long restful sleep after the drive on Sunday finally ended hearing the rain fall on Monday morning.  I won't go into detail on the things we don't discuss here, but before we left the bed, she mentally decided the maintenance spanking would be carried out.  I lay flat on the bed face down while she found two implements in the toy drawer.  Sunday was her birthday and I always accept her birthday spanking.  I figured that was coming.  The doubled belt landed first squarely on both cheeks.  One, I counted to myself and kept silently counting until I reached the number of strokes equal to her years on the planet. (I'll never tell).  However the belting continued without hesitation.  I lost count as I was surprised at the proceedings.  I estimated about 100 strokes before it halted for a bit while she changed implements.  Now I was really confused as the discipline stick was in her hand and poised to strike my ass.  The discipline stick is a toy I made myself expressly for the punishment for swearing.  It is basically wood about 16 inches long not including the handle and about an inch and half wide.  It is close to half and inch thick, so there is no give when it strikes.  It delivers a very painful swat which is why she used it for swearing and believe me it worked.  It has not been used in quite some time as my language has vastly improved due to the effectivness of this implement.  Why was it out now for this situation?  I had no time to ponder the answer as it struck both red cheeks with a solid smack.  Again I counted to myself thinking this must be the birthday strokes.  Yelping and tearing, I again reached the birthday number, but the spanking went on.  Again, I estimated about 100 strokes.  Pausing she massaged my ass nicely and even kissed one cheek.  I thought what a nice finish.  A fleeting thought as the belt landed again and again.  Much fewer strokes and I would guess about fifty.  Once again the discipline stick struck.  Yelps turned to howls as I lie immobile as my ass took the fifty strokes.  She said she felt that was enough given the only one day of rest since the party.  She rolled me over and again we drifted off to things not talked about here.  When dice time came around, the spanking Gods smiled upon me as a '6' appeared.  Next Monday is spanking day.  She reminded me of our Monday night weekly appointment saying it may be another morning spanking or Sunday night.  I agreed.

Thanks again to all readers, new and loyal alike.  Your comments and questions are welcome and will be individually addressed.  Be back in about a week.

2 comments:

  1. What a busy, busy weekend your tushie had!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Nora-Jane, I do get spanked often, especially on these spanking party weekends.

    ReplyDelete