Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wednesday, Oct. 31.  A halloween maintenance spanking.  There were no tricks and I was treated to nearly an hour long spanking earlier this evening.  Five menacing weapons lay in wait as I took position and waited for her appearance.  Entering and grasping the first implement, the spanking began with light strokes covering both cheeks.  Time went by and the strokes continued.  The strokes delivered by the riding bat began to mean business.  Holding position and presenting my ass to be spanked was my job.  After a few more minutes the bat's leather tip began to bite into my flesh as the swish followed by the smack and the yelp become the normal progression.   Next came the narrow hairbrush and the already tender cheeks were being soundly spanked.  A solid hair brushing went on for several minutes.  Crimson cheeks were the target for the next implement, the flexible leather paddle.  This is a great toy with one side smooth leather and the other side is fur.  Very nice strokes with the fur side are direct opposite to the stinging strike from the leather side.  Paddled soundly for several minutes, the leather paddle did its job in fine fashion.  I was in for real pain next as the rubber paddle made its appearance.  What can be said about this paddle except it really hurts.  The wide rubber met the flesh and won handily.   Landing strokes on each cheek and both together, it caused loud yelps for many minutes.  A sound painful paddling with this implement requires little effort on the part of the spanker.   Eyes were tearing from the pain of the paddling as it completed its segment.  Now a surprise toy was introduced.  The rubber thumper was brought in.  Similar to a massage tool, it thumps repeatedly with rapid fire strikes.  Really sore cheeks absorbed this onslaught as tears continued to track down my face.  What was this I was hearing... the toy drawer was opening and a second surprise implement was coming forth.  This time it was the rubber strap.  The senior partner of the matched set of rubber paddle and strap was now in her hand.  A few hard strikes preceded my feeling the strap placed between my thighs to spread my legs.  I obeyed and the strap landed several times on each cheek.  I began to howl.  Standing slightly to relieve the stretch of the skin of my ass was only a brief resprit.  Her free hand pushed me back to the bed and the strap again tapped my inner thighs spreading my legs even further open.  Fully open legs exposed my package  OMG..was she going to strap my BALLS!!!  The strap struck both cheeks horizontally over and over again.  Howling, tear soaked face, presented vulnerable ass, I was being solidly spanked.  The strap rested.  The final implement began the ending segment but it was not to be friendly.  The big wood paddle covered both cheeks with sound hard swats.   One stroke every other second, the 5 minute segment left a very red, deeply bruised, soundly spanked ass.  A hug, kiss and sincere thank you were given to her as I made it to my feet.   Handing me the dice, I was confused and asked, 'Aren't we going to the spanking party on Saturday'?   She said yes, and you will be spanked thoroughly during the party, but that is just extra and not your real maintenance, now roll the dice.  I tossed and a 4 turned up, meaning Monday is maintenance day.   Spanked tonight, spanked again on Saturday and spanked again on Monday..... sitting on Tuesday may be difficult.

All readers are appreciated and your questions and comments will be answered individually.       

2 comments:

  1. It should be interesting to see you walk on Tuesday.
    You handle the maintenance so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be able to walk OK, it is the sitting I am concerned about. It is Saturday morning and we are ready to leave for Atlanta and the spanking party. I must admit, I can still feel the effects from Wednesday's spanking.

    ReplyDelete