Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sunday, Oct. 14, Spanked for Maintenance.  After a great weekend away at the railroad club, we arrived home near the dinner hour.  She decided to have dinner out and we enjoyed a fine meal.  Finally home, she turned on a movie and we relaxed.  Following the film, I asked if she was ready for bed.  She said "No!... I'm going to spank you".  She handed me a blindfold and began to assemble implements.  Blindfolded, with ass presented in position I waited for the first strike.  It came from the flexible leather paddle and was somewhat soft.  Strokes continued and began to get harder.  No let up as the implement changed to the riding bat.  After several hard strokes the bat was placed between my thighs and slapped horizontally until I obeyed by spreading my legs open.  A few more hard strokes on my cheeks and it began slapping the inside of my thighs again.  I spread further, exposing more inner cheeks and ass hole.  She placed her foot between my legs not allowing me to close my spread open stance.  Anus, cock and balls were all slapped often as the spanking continued.  Now the leather slapper took over and covered my ass with stinging swats.  I yelped after several well aimed strokes stung my hanging balls.  Next I felt the braided loopy johnny whipping both cheeks.  Yelps turned to howls and the interior of the blindfold became moist with tears.  Again, no slowdown as the purse paddle landed very hard on alternating cheeks.  I screamed and partially stood up to somewhat protect my ass.  With a hand between my shoulder blades, she pushed my chest back to the bed which again presented my ass.  The purse paddle was not done as several more hard strokes caused more howling and tears.  Now the rubber thumper pummeled my cheeks followed by some very hard bare hand strokes.  Still holding my legs open with her foot, her bare hand spanked my anus several times.  Tears flowed as the paddle struck again along with the leather slapper.  Cheeks, thighs, balls and ass hole were thoroughly slapped with the leather.  Finally she let me up and removed the wet blindfold.  Good, she said, you cried...... a good spanking.  She tossed the dice and a six appeared meaning Sunday was the next spanking.  We may push that a bit, she said.  I may feel like spanking you before that. 

Readers, I do thank you for your support and interest in my maintenance experiences.  If you have questions or comments, please leave them and I will answer each one.   

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, tears are such a blessed relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found your blog and read this entry first. Would you be able to tell me more about the purse paddle and possibly where I might get one as well? Thank you for a very well written blog.

    ReplyDelete