Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thursday, Oct 25, Spanked for Maintenance.  Originally meant for Wednesday, but life got in the way.  However that would not happen today.   The 10 o'clock hour came and the spanking was to be administered. I went to the bedroom and laid out was the leather slapper, narrow hair brush, rubber strap and flxible leather paddle.  I put on the provided blindfold, took position and waited.  Shortly, she entered and began the warm up with flexible leather paddle using the fur side.  After a nice warm up, she flipped the paddle over and swatted my cheeks with the leather side and it was anything but a warm up.  My ass was repeatedly spanked with the leather paddle until a bare hand took over.  Holding position, I took the spanking which lasted several minutes.  The leather slapper came into service and continued the onslaught on my targeted cheeks.  Red and sore flesh caused tears to form in my blindfolded eyes.  Next the strap began to bite my ass with stinging blows that only the rubber strap can provide.  I slightly stood to relieve the skin and yelped after each stroke.  This was becoming a solid spanking.  Another segment of hand spanking was followed by a segment with the narrow hair brush.  Stinging strikes were turning my red cheeks to deep red and purple.  A welcome pause which contained an nice hand massage of my ass, back, thighs and package.  Upon completion of the massage, each implement, including the bare hand took more turns in thoroughly spanking me for maintenance.  The slapper, rubber strap, hair brush and leather paddle all weighed in with more spanking segments.  When I thought it was over, I heard the drawer open......another toy was being employed.  Even with blindfolded eyes, after one stroke, I knew it was the big wood paddle.  It was a solid strike on both cheeks causing a loud yelp.  One stroke was not to be enough.  The paddle continued on for about 40 more strokes.  The spanking was finally over after a full 30 minutes and a deep red ass rested.  I stumbled to the dice and gave it a toss.  Bouncing off two walls, the cube came to rest with a 6 showing.  Halloween night is the next spanking.  A nice cuddle finished off the episode and she fell into a deep sleep.

Thanks for reading and your questions or comments will be answered right here.

2 comments: