Sunday, December 4, 2016

Scheduled for Saturday, it happened on Sunday as today I was spanked on Maintenance Day.  I knew I was to be spanked sometime today as early in the day, the hip support was placed on the edge of the bed.  Along side of it was the narrow wood backed hairbrush with the recent standard bearer, the purse paddle.  About 7 pm, she said it was time... go present your ass to be spanked.  I went to the bedroom and placed myself over the pad.  Not long after, she entered.  I had my head down and could only hear the proceedings.  I expected one of the implements to start or the traditional bare hand warm up.  Instead, I heard a drawer open.... another toy???  I felt an awful sting and I knew it was the strap.  It was flicked several times in between hard crackling blows.  The strap stung my flesh as she skillfully directed its tip or broadside across my cheeks.  As a warm up toy, the strap was a failure and it reddened both cheeks in no time.  Soon came the narrow wood backed hairbrush which converted warm red skin to a deep red sore mass.  Covering both cheeks with several well placed strokes the brush did its job.  Now the bare hands came, but the warm up was long past.  Very hard, solid strokes covered my ass with stinging smacks.  Minute after minute passed with no let up.  Finally the purse paddle was brought in for the finale.  Time for light or medium strokes was over.  The paddle paved both cheeks with scarlet.  She paddled with an even tempo as both sides of my ass got equal time.  She said I took the spanking well as she assisted me to my feet.  Catching sight of my backside in the mirror, left no doubt I had been spanked but good.  Just over 30 minutes seemed like forever.  The dice were friendly as a 6 appeared meaning next Sunday was another maintenance day.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment