Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sunday, Dec, 11.... Maintenance Day.  I did not think it was going to take place.  We had to travel to NY for the funeral of my Sister and we are staying with my Brother.  A very vanilla household, so we felt the spanking would have to wait.  Today they both went out for several hours so we figured it was our chance.  She called me into our bedroom where she had made a spanking location on the corner of the bed.  Following her direction, I totally stripped and placed myself in position.  At first a good bare hand warm up was in order.  Soon the spanks were more firm and closer together.  Several minutes passed and my cheeks were pink and quite warm.  The narrow wood backed hairbrush was employed next.  It made short work of turning my ass very red and hot.  Strokes from every angle and varying tempo plus hard and medium rained down causing yelps and moistening or the eyes.  The hairbrush continued for several more minutes and I was quite red and well spanked.  Over??? not by a long shot.  The bare hand returned for an encore and it meant business.  Very hard spanks landed with varying tempo, but all were deliberate.  My cheeks were covered with red and my eyes were streaming tears.  The second round of hand spanking was a traditional bare ass spanking.  Hard and fast with no pauses.  Time drew on as the spanking lasted several more minutes.  Next, the purse paddle was unsheathed from its cover.  The first stroke landed dead center of my ass and I yelped.  Then five very hard strokes on each cheek.  I was sobbing and jumping each time the paddle met my flesh.  I bit my pillow to keep from screaming loud.  The paddling continued and she pushed my lower back down to stop some of the movement.  Very hard and very fast was the order as I was being paddled for no tomorrow.  Muffled screams, tears and jumping did not slow her rapid and hard paddling as my ass was being pummeled by the solid wood paddle.  Cheeks went from crimson to deep purple before the paddle rested.  The spanking ended with a nice massage from her hands on my nearly raw ass cheeks.  While I was standing and prepared to dress, she said we have no dice, so let's just say, the next time the house is ours, you will be spanked again.

Thank you for reading and if questions or comments are left, I will answer each and every one.

4 comments: