Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Tuesday, Nov, 29...Maintenance Day!!  We just arrived from our Florida trip Monday night and plan to leave for Nashville on Wednesday, so Tuesday seemed like the only alternative.  As the night wore on, I felt it was not going to happen.  Watching TV, she fully clothed and me totally nude, normal procedure, she finally stood up and declared "It is time for your spanking, meet me in the bedroom". After just a few minutes, I arrived in the bedroom to find her looking like a queen, sitting in bed, pillow on her lap, holding the purse paddle.  I draped myself into position over the pillow knowing the spanking would hurt as my hips were immobile and could absorb none of the shock from the spanks.  My ass cheeks would have to take it all.  It began with a gentle rubbing with her hand, but soon the warm up got started.  The bare hand spanks were light, then medium and then hard all in a very few minutes.  Now the purse paddle took over with a few light strokes.  After warming all of the area, the strokes began to get serious.  Several medium strokes landed and without warning a very hard stroke stung my cheek thoroughly.  A yelp shoot from my lips and I moved slightly.  Her free hand was placed on my lower back to advise me to hold position.  Immediately, the other cheek felt several medium strokes and another very hard one.  Another yelp.  This procedure continued, alternating cheeks, echoing yelps and eyes welling up.  I was getting spanked in earnest when the cadence was changed to all very hard strokes in rapid fire format.  Ten or more on one cheek, the ten or more on the other.  Back to the first one and so on without pause.  Yelps turned to cries and some wailing while real tears flowed steadily.  The purse paddle was relentless, turning my ass from pink to scarlet to purple.  The smooth surface of the solid wood paddle met the skin of my cheeks over and over again as I was receiving a spanking I will not soon forget.  Crying solid now, the paddling continued until I felt I could take no more.  She must have known it as well, because she finally stopped and again her bare hand rubbed my very sore ass.  Checking the clock, I realized it was a short by comparison but one of the hardest maintenance spankings I have had in awhile.

Drying tears, I reached for the dice and gave it a toss.  A '3' appeared meaning I will be spanked on Saturday, which is the day we arrive back home.  She added "Well, you have been spanked in hotel rooms before".

Thanks for reading and as usual, any questions or comments will be answered

No comments:

Post a Comment