Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tuesday, May 3.  I sit here on a very red and sore ass as maintenance has just finished.  Way overdue, because of Dr. appointments, medical procedures, lab work and being away has pushed the maintenance spanking to the back of the priority list.  Today after breakfast, she came up behind me in the kitchen and bare hand spanked me hard about 25 times.  She then said,'Go to the dungeon, put on your blindfold and present your ass... you're being spanked right now'.  I obeyed and as I wait, in position, she enters and says, " it has been too long'.  A nice bare hand warm up with a steady slow cadence reddens my cheeks.  The spanks begin to get harder as she progressed.  Next was the leather flogger, and it covered my lower back, ass and thighs.  Over and over again the falls struck with authority.  With legs spread and the flogger swung upwards, the tips of the leather falls bit into the tender flesh of my balls and anus.  The big wood paddle was to be the main event and it wasted no time in delivering a very hard smack to both cheeks.  Instead of set of 10 which has been the scenario lately, several hard, solid strokes stung and bruised me as I yelped after each one.  Now a few light ones preceded a very hard one.  This continued but the number of light strokes varied.  I was unable to discern when the hard one was due.  Sometime two or three hard ones landed before the light ones resumed.  I was beginning to lose position so she reached around and grasped my balls and cock to prevent the movement and further present my ass for the paddle.  Tears moistened the blindfold as my ass absorbed a very solid and lengthy paddling.  She finally released my cock and balls, removed my blindfold and turned me to look in the mirror.  Scarlet cheeks with bruise marks greeted my eyesight as we both admired her handiwork.

No dice were rolled and she simply said 'You will be spanked again on Friday... Be ready' and left the room.

Thanks for reading and questions or comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment