Monday, May 23, 2016

Saturday, May 21....Maintenance Day.  Unable to report yesterday, I will document the Saturday spanking today.  On the way home from our dinner party, I recalled about the good food and fun we enjoyed.  As we neared our destination, she said 'When we get home, you are getting spanked', I responded a simple Yes Ma'am and the stage was set.  My normal procedure upon arriving home is to strip totally nude, which I did
but, tonight I also prepared for the maintenance spanking.  Our dungeon in this house is in the basement where we have restraints to keep me in a standing, spread eagle position, but I was directed to the bedroom instead.  I put on the blindfold and placed myself in the compromised position over the bed with bare ass high and vulnerable.  She entered and placed several toys next to me on the bed.  Her spanking gloves were on, so no bare hand warm up.  Instead the leather paddle with fleece on one side was used.  Several strikes from the fleece side warmed me and all of a sudden, the paddle was flipped over and the leather side slapped my ass very hard.  Warm up was over.  The leather paddle struck a random number of medium strokes in between very hard ones.  This continued for several minutes.  I could hear grab another implement and without any interruption in the cadence, the thin oak paddle landed.  Soon a second thin wood paddle was in her other hand and both delivered medium and hard strokes to both cheeks.  She nudged my legs open further and used the rubber tasseled tawse redden my inner thighs and sit spots.  The gloved hands also had their turn together and in tag team with other implements.  All devices were used several times and in tandem with each of the others all with no break in the tempo.  My ass was stinging and bright red as the toys made their impression on my flesh.  After over 20 minutes, she told me to stand.  I obeyed only to have her left hand reach around and grasp my cock and balls and push back, further protruding my ass for more spanking.  The gloved hand spanked both cheeks very hard with rapid strikes.  The sound of velcro, the glove came off and the bare hand continued the assault.  When she slowed, tears had wet the inside of the blindfold and were beginning to track down my face.  She turned me around and pushed be back on the bed and raised my ankles.  She directed me to grab the back of my knees and remain in the spread diaper position.  Some CBT followed, but soon she began to torment my nipples while she grabbed the rubber tasseled tawse.  She increased the torment on my nipples while the tawse was whipping my cock, balls and ass hole resulting in an erection.  I felt as though my entire package was whipped raw when she stopped and great sex followed.  The entire session ended with the awesome feeling of blazing hot cheeks sliding in on crisp cool sheets.  Sleep was instant.

The dice were rolled the next morning and the next maintenance spanking will be on Thursday.  Thanks for reading and as usual, all comments and questions will be answered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment