Sunday, May 29, 2016

My apologies for not writing until now, but I do have a good reason.  As you all know last Thursday was the scheduled maintenance day for me.  That got bypassed until Friday because another lifestyle couple were staying for the weekend at our home.  My maintenance was to be handled by both female Dominants during the weekend which was CFNM.  It is now Sunday night and I have been nude since about noon or Friday.  I knew the female Dominant of the couple but had never met her new submissive, but greeted both of them warmly while nude.  After introductions, his Dom ordered him nude as well.  We were both kept totally nude and in service mode until they left earlier today.  We were both spanked several times over the two days and my Dominant gave me about a 45 minute session in front of both of them.  Many toys were used and the finale was the numerous very hard strokes delivered by the big wood paddle.  Both Dommes were free and willing to dominate both of us and our asses were quite red and sore after the weekend.  A dice roll scheduled next Saturday, but seeing as Friday is my birthday, I doubt that will pass without a serious spanking from my Dominant.  I plan to document the birthday spanking as well as the maintenance spanking unless they are one in the same.  Until next weekend, thanks for reading and as usual, questions or comments will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment