Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday, May 18, reporting on the May 15th spanking.  WOW, what a rotten week.  Avid readers will recall I was supposed to be spanked on our last night in our southern home.  That was going to be Monday, well not only was I not spanked, but it was not our last night.  Another Dr. appointment and test delayed our departure until Wednesday and the scrambling continued thru early morning on get-away day.  Then a two day trip which became our worst journey in memory.  Thursday night found us in the northeast, but exhausted.  Now opening a house after being closed for 6 months, took awhile and things just kept getting put off until Sunday.  Early evening I came in from yet another full day of getting organized and she said, 'strip, shower and present your bare ass for a long overdue spanking'.  I obeyed and found myself nude and in position when she came in and slipped on my blindfold.  She spread my legs a bit further, patted my ass and stroked my balls and I completely relaxed.  A gentle hand spank began the warm up.  She wore leather spanking gloves and the smacks increased in hardness and tempo.  Next, the thin oak paddles were rapidly covering both cheeks with stinging blows.  These paddles are about as wide and thick as a good yardstick.  Normally used as part of a 'Board of Correction' discipline spanking, they turned my ass bright red in no time.  A rubber tasseled tawse was used on my open cheeks and my anus took the most of it.  A leather paddle then began soundly spanking me and each stroke resulted in a yelp and movement from me.  More hand spanking and the oak paddles had me shedding tears.  A stop only resulted in a very comprising segment.  She reached between my legs and grasped my balls and pulled them back toward my ass like a humbler would.  The rubber tasseled tawse reappeared.  The shaved, tender skin of the scrotum was pulled tight and exposed to the torment the tawse was dishing out.  Bright red and stinging skin of my balls and ass cheeks were examined by her and she decide to end the spanking with ten very hard strokes from an exotic wood paddle with holes.  I think it was the Brazilian Cherry paddle that delivered the final ten hard strokes. 

The dice were rolled and a '5' turned up.  Meaning on the sixth day, Saturday, another maintenance spanking would be given.  We do have a dinner date for that day, so I imagine, after that, I will be stripped, spread and spanked.  Stay tuned for the details.

Thanks for reading and like always, comments and questions will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment