Thursday, October 1, 2015

Wednesday, Sept 30.....Maintenance Day.  If you have been following along, you know the last two maintenance spankings were at spanking/BDSM parties.  Both were multiple sessions, both incorporated two Dommes, and both included BDSM activities in addition to the spanking.  For those reasons, I thought this maintenance spanking may be short and light.  Boy, was I ever wrong!!!  Wednesday evening at about 8 pm, she called me in to begin the maintenance spanking.  Already nude, I was told to put on the blindfold and present myself.  I obeyed and could hear her rumbling through the toy bag.  I was unaware at this time, but she assembled 11 toys and her bare hand made it an even dozen.  The bare hand began as is her M.O. but it was short lived.  A very thin wood paddle took over and stung the surface of the skin nicely.  Next another wood paddle, a bit longer and thicker.  More stinging blows resulted and the skin was reddened a bit further.  Minutes later another wood paddle was employed.  I could tell this was one of the exotic woods.  Solid and unforgiving, its blows began to be felt in the deep tissue of my ass cheeks.  After many of these, another exotic wood paddle took over.  This one had holes so not only was the skin stung with the holes, the deep tissue was further bruised.  Finally the big wood paddle came out with the same procedure.  It then occurred to me... not only were the paddles getting thicker but the tempo was the same for all of them.  Light strokes to begin, then as the session went on the intensity was increased.  By the time the big wood paddle had finished with its hard strokes, I was yelping loudly with every one.  My spanking was far from over as the leather toys now had their turn.  The steel reinforced leather paddle covered both cheeks with sound strokes.  The corded leather paddle delivered its painful swats, the very thin leather strap stung like hell as it struck the cherry red skin of my ass.  Now the crop and then a cane.  I was really being spanked!!  She chose a nice lotion and covered my cheeks, balls and cock with loving gentle hands.  A very brief pause and things started all over.  Each toy returned for an encore.  Screaming and tears flowing, I kept my ass presented for her.  I never try to keep count, but when it was finally over, she claimed I took about 70 to 80 strokes with each toy, and believe me, most were very hard.  My original thoughts of a short and light session cruelly turned into one of the longest and hardest maintenance spankings I ever absorbed.  All day today, my ass was so sore, I rarely sat down.  She tossed the dice for me as I was recouping and a five appeared.  Next Tuesday, we do it again.  I love Maintenance Day!!

Thanks for reading and please leave questions and/or comments.  All will be addressed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment