Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sunday Oct. 18, Maintenance Day.  Apology to all for the late posting.  A very different maintenance day was Sunday.  More than I got our ass reddened.  My Dominant had invited two other submissive males over to assist in a fall clean up prior to our leaving for the winter months.   Some outdoor work and some indoor cleaning work was on tap.  I, of course was totally nude for my chores and one of the other subs was also stripped for his tasks.  The third sub was in panties, bra and female attire.  I won't bore you with all the chores the 3 of us accomplished.    Early evening came around and she called us all to the living room.  The third was told to strip and soon the 3 of us stood before her.  She blindfolded the first to be spanked and bent him over the back of the easy chair as myself and the other sub looked on.  She paddled his ass bright red and then stood him up for repeated slaps on both nipples with a riding crop.  Soon back over the chair he went and his cheeks took more spanking and paddling from different implements.  Soon the second sub was chosen and he suffered a similar fate.  Lots of spanking and paddling with nipple torture as well.  When his ass could take no more, she flogged his cock and balls for several minutes.  Being treated no differently, when my turn came I too was placed over the back of the chair.  No warm up, spanking and paddling made both cheeks sting and shine cherry red.  Then stood up and felt the crop slapping against my nipples.  Then my ass again, then the nipples again.  Another trip over the chair back for more paddling.  When I was told to sit with the others I felt she was through.  Surprisingly, she recalled the first sub back into position.  This time a good flogging on his back and butt took place.  Following that a good 25 hard paddle strokes finished him off.  The second sub was beckoned.  "Lie on the floor" she commanded.  She then walked all over his nude body with bare feet.  This lasted until his turn for the 25 paddle swats.  Turning him over and placing him on all fours, she paddled him to completion.  My second time began with her sitting and draping me over her lap.  A very long and hard OTK spanking ensued as I was helpless and had to accept.  I was not moved for my 25 paddle strokes and they came down hard.  The small wood purse paddle was used and it both stung and bruised my already red ass until I was yelping with every stroke.  Finally, all of us were dismissed and the other two dressed and left.  For a moment, I felt I would be spanked even more.  But she rolled the dice and got a two.  Adding one, as is our custom, scheduled the next maintenance spanking for Wednesday.  Thanks for reading and we'll see you back her for the report of that Maintenance Day Spanking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment