Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday, Oct 14, Maintenance Day.  It began as normal, coffee, morning breakfast and off to work on my projects.  A brief rain shower but things got accomplished.  Home by dinner time, kitchen chores finished and watched some TV with my life partner.  Around 8:30 she directed me to get 3 implements, I obeyed and she said "lie over my lap, you are getting spanked".  Already nude, I quickly found myself over her lap on a pillow raising my ass up.  She began the OTK spanking with the flexible leather paddle.  Only about 10 warm up strokes preceded 40 strokes on each cheek.  There was no give as my hips were pressed against the pillow.  She reached her hand between my thighs to spread them a bit.  Bare hand strokes started landing on my ass in rapid fire manner.  I counted 40 before losing count and just accepted the rest.  Red from the leather paddle and stinging from the bare hand, my ass just lie in wait, presented for the next implement.  Not having to wait long, my right cheek felt the stinging thud of an exotic wood paddle.  I knew deep tissue soreness was in store from the wood as it met each cheek in an alternating rapid fire paddling.  Yelping after I mentally counted 50, the paddle was now aimed to strike both cheeks together.  Hard and fast the paddle slapped into my already cherry red ass which could not even move an inch.  A quick change in implements brought in the riding crop.  The familiar swish of the air and hot stinging pain of each stroke really set my cheeks on fire.  Again in a rapid manner, the crop must have landed over a hundred times.  Tears were flowing down my cheeks and yelps were drowned out with the slapping sound of repeated strokes.  Now, something different.... paddle in one hand and crop in the other, she covered both cheeks with strokes like drumsticks on a snare drum.   The combination of the sting from the crop and the thud of the paddle alternating all over my ass was very intense.  Finally dropping the toys and squeezing my balls, she said you are finished.  She had no idea of how right she was... I was cooked.  The elapsed time was short due to the rapid rate of the strokes, but I was well spanked.  A roll of a 4 meant on Sunday, my ass would be bared and spanked again for maintenance.

Thanks for reading and leave your questions and comments, all will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment