Thursday, October 22, 2015

Wednesday, Oct 21, Maintenance Day and also Back to the Future Day.  At the lake to close for the winter and pull the boat.  All that does not stop a scheduled maintenance spanking.  Being at the lake, we only have a limited toy selection.  After a good day with the boat and chores we had a fine smoked meat dinner.  Soon she called me for the event.  She sat on the sofa with the only toys we brought.  Leather gloves and the WAV wood hair brush.  I lie over her lap and settled in for what was to be a long spanking.  She began with a hand spanking, but not bare hand.  She wore the leather gloves.  Many medium spanks followed.  A few  more with a bare hand and the intensity increased a notch.  Still not a lot of hard strokes.  She seemed to follow my frequent statement on spanking.  "I would rather have many medium strokes, than a few so hard, the spanking is cut short". Well, this was right on the money.  She picked up the hairbrush and started in.  I counted over a hundred strokes with approximately 10% of them hard.  Now the bare hade came back.  Spreading the cheeks a bit to reach areas not already reddened.   I did not count, but I knew it was well over a hundred.  The wood handle of the hairbrush met my flesh and it did not give a bit.  My ass took it all over and over again.  Well over another hundred landed with no slack time.  This was not a hard spanking, but a traditional bare ass, OTK spanking.  After 45 minutes passed, she began to slow the cadence, but increased the intensity.  The hard strokes were now landing and they were stinging like hell.  Finally over she massaged my cheeks and it felt just wonderful.  A different maintenance came to an end.   Having no dice, I resorted to playing cards.  I randomly held 6 cards in my hand numbered 1 - 6 and she chose one.  The next maintenance spanking is now scheduled for Sunday.

Thanks for reading and remember all questions and comments will be answered.

2 comments:

  1. Is a spanking with a leather glove a different intensity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora-Jane, not so much a different intensity, but a different feel. The leather gloves take some of the 'slap' out of a bare hand spanking and increase the 'thud' of the spank. The soreness is about the same and the gloves protect her hands a bit more.

    ReplyDelete