Sunday, September 27, 2015

Saturday, Sept. 26.  Just like last weeks spanking, this was to be administered during a spanking/BDSM party.  I was unhappy to learn, there was only 3 female Dominants in attendance.  One was my Dominant, another a switch close friend of mine and the hostess of the event.  I knew the hostess would be far too busy to handle individual sessions.  After arriving and completion of meeting friends and other guests, we went upstairs to the larger play area.  Several other female submissives were naked and in various positions being duly spanked and otherwise dominated.  I was told to strip and place myself in leather collar, wrist and ankle cuffs.    Having done so, she brought me to one of the ceiling mounted suspension straps.  Using double 'D' rings she attached my wrists together and then to the suspension strap.  After spreading my legs and blindfolded, the suspension strap was raised until my wrists were high above my head.  Now completely vulnerable, nude, spread, blindfolded and stretched even though all my weight was still on the floor.  She circled me as I could hear the spiked heels echoing on the hardwood flooring.  The scene began with her grasping both nipples and with a solid pinch and twist, I knew it was to be a BDSM session.  Her gloved hands soon started squeezing my balls and tormenting my cock.  Being helpless, I endured the torment she delivered to the sensitive areas of my naked body.  She walked behind me and the spanking began.  A leather glove spanked both cheeks repeatedly.  Next came a thin wood paddle and it really stung.  Now two thin wood paddles, one in each hand worked all over my body....ass, nipples, cock head, underside of my balls.  Over and over with no determinable pattern.  I had no idea where I was to be struck next.  Many minutes passed before the heavy latigo leather flogger struck my shoulders.  Over the top strokes on my back, side to side swats landed on my ass and an occasional uppercut stroke bit into my balls and cock.  Top, side and uppercut strokes continued for several minutes, again with no discernible pattern.  I knew my body was going limp as the weight increased on my wrist cuffs.  Her raised knee slammed into my crotch which threw my ass backward.  Seconds later the feel of a wood paddle on my ass told me a hard paddling was on the way.  After about 15 strokes, a second pair of hands was tormenting my nipples and groin area as the paddling continued.  No doubt a second Dominant had joined the scene and both women were dominating my helpless nude submissive body.  After what seemed like forever, I felt a kiss and fingers were removing my blindfold.  There stood my Dominant and I thanked her for a wonderful scene.  Released from the bindings, I recouped on the sofa and watched other activity including a full suspension session.  After refreshments and watching my Dominant for three other scenes, she came over to me and said it was time for my maintenance spanking.  Still in my collar and cuff set, she led me to the large bed and had a seat.  She motioned me over her lap and I obeyed without hesitation.  She had a wood handle hair brush and began a slow tempo hair brush spanking that would last nearly half an hour.  Spank after spank landed squarely and systematically reddened and tenderized my ass.  It was a simple, but very effective, bare ass, long, hard, hair brush spanking.  Following that it was nearly 1 am, so I removed my leather, dressed, packed up the toy bag, we said our goodbye to everyone and drove home.  A roll of the dice turned up a 3.  Adding one as is the procedure, means on Wednesday, I will be turned bare ass up and spanked for maintenance.

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment or question.

No comments:

Post a Comment