Thursday, October 8, 2015

Wednesday, Oct 7..... Rescheduled Maintenance Day.  Astute readers will no doubt recall maintenance was due on Tuesday.  Well, as life happens, it had to be rescheduled.  So Wednesday, mid morning when I was called, I had myself prepared to accept my due maintenance.  Nude, blindfolded and placed ass up in position, I waited.  Expecting the usual bare hand warm up, I was pleasantly surprised to feel the short, soft leather flogger on my cheeks.  Softly on my ass and back the flogger almost soothed my skin.  It became a bit harder, but due to the implement was not painful by any means.  She paused and placing her foot between my legs and pushing outward was a sign for me to spread further.  This was kept up until I was spread open to the maximum.  The soft leather flogger was now used in an uppercut swing to tease my swinging cock and balls.  On to the next implement, a thin wood paddle.  This device covered both cheeks with stinging, swats which turned the soothing to fire.  It is so narrow, it also was perfect for striking my anus and balls and she is a marksman with it.  Next came the crop and with its swish and crack report, it really stung.  Both cheeks were now ablaze with red hot pain.  This took nearly 50 rapid fire hard strokes and I was yelping with each strike.  The same accuracy was on display as she covered my ass hole and balls with equally hard strokes.  The big wood paddle landed several swats just to keep my ass cheeks red and sore, but I soon realized this session was to be concentrated on my inner crotch.  Thin leather strips were used to whip the tender flesh of my balls, cock and anus.  Instead of a few random uppercut strokes with various implements, most all of the strikes from several different toys were directed at torturing my package and surrounding area.  Occasionally several more from the big wood paddle ensured my cheeks were not forgotten.  During a pause, she coated everything with warming lotion and then right back to the attack.  More whipping, more crop strokes, more thin wood paddle strokes directly upwards, painfully slapping my hanging balls.  THEN in happened!!!! I felt the coolness of lube oozing down my ass crack.  She spread it generously on my anus.  I knew it was coming before the tip of the dildo kissed my hole.  I was about to be fucked!!!!  She held my balls as the insertion began.  Now this led to a great sexual interlude which we do not discuss here as you know.  Following the extra activities, I was returned to the ass up position for the final part of the session.  Several wood paddles of different sizes, wood types, weight, thicknesses and lengths were used to thoroughly paddle my ass for a solid 20 minutes.  When it finally ended, I stood, kissed her, knelt and continued kissing her, and thanking her for a wonderful spanking....with extras!!!!  She had to roll the dice for me as I was still in la la land.  She rolled a 6, meaning next Wednesday, we start again. 

Another spanking/BDSM party this Saturday, so not much of a break for me to prepare for more spanking.
Questions and comments are always welcome.....  Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got extras! And I applaud you for not including intimate moments on Your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Reporting on intimate moments are not discussed as they are a sidelight to the spankings, AND, I just do not feel it is appropriate

    ReplyDelete