Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Today is Tuesday, Nov 3...Election Day.  What a week!!!!  The scheduled spanking for a week ago, Sunday did not occur.  Many issues surfaced as we prepared to leave for the South.  Family needs, nagging 24 hour virus, bad weather... all prevented us from accomplishing necessary chores for us to leave on time.  We finally left on Thursday after the TV and internet services were cut off on Tuesday.  Driving two vehicles with a trailer on one proved to be a long difficult drive.  I did receive a token spanking in a hotel room during the trip.  Pulling me over her lap as she sat in bed, she let me have it with bare hand and hair brush.  Over a hundred with each implement she said you regular spanking will be on Sunday Nov 1.  The day arrived and after breakfast, she summoned me to the bedroom where she had toys and a blindfold laid out.  I donned the blindfold and she pushed my torso onto the bed and spread my legs with her foot.  This bed is much lower than ours in the north and my position was different.  No swinging balls as my entire package was pressed against the edge of the mattress.  We also have different toys in this house, but she did bring some along with us.  The spanking began with a flogger and it teased all my flesh from shoulder blades to upper thighs.  Without losing a beat, she switched to a wood paddle and there was no warmup.  Many medium strokes and interspersed hard strokes left my cheeks warm and quite red.  A lighter narrower wood paddle and leather slapper were used together.  One in each of her hands.  This began a 30 minute period of non stop strokes.  She has developed the art of using two implements at once and changing out one at a time without any hesitation.  There were so many strokes and changes, I could not discern which implements were being used.   All the toys were used more than once and each was paired with a different partner creating a barrage of strokes I could not ever conceive of happening.  She became a spanking machine that left me exhausted.  Finally it slowed and stopped.  She spread my legs a bit further and used the braided horsehair whip.  She displayed sharpshooter accuracy and covered all my cheeks and sit spot.  The tips of the horsehair whipped against my upper inner thighs and then hit the bulls eye.  Striking my ass hole and back of my balls it felt like a hot poker.  The already red and tender flesh was being tormented by the horsehair whip.  I felt I could not take much more when it stopped.  I maintained position and felt a cool substance being applied to my anus.  I felt for sure I was now going to be fucked, but no, she just started with the anus and soon spread to my balls and entire cheeks.  It was lotion.  Wrong again and soon I knew it was warming oil.  My tender red skin was now becoming hotter with each passing second.  Hotter still and I was in tears.  Be still, she ordered, this is the end.  She then used the big wood paddle and I got 25 very hard and solid spanks for an encore.  A long time coming, it was one great maintenance spanking.  Luck was with me as she rolled the dice.  A 6 appeared, I can rest until next Sunday when again I will submit to a maintenance spanking.

We finally got cable TV and internet service installed at the southern home just today.  I do apologize for the long gap in reporting.  Thanks to all readers and I will strive to report sooner in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment