Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday, Sept, 20.  Maintenance day was yesterday as it was put off from Friday due to the recent visit to a foreign country.  Also, we attended a spanking/BDSM party and decided to use the party for the maintenance spanking.  I will describe the party rather than the details about each spanking.  We arrived and muddled through the normal small talk and food until the host declared it to be party time.  Not wasting any time, my Dominant directed me to retrieve the toy bag and prepare for a session.  This meant for me to find a play station, place the bag for easy access and get myself ready.  I chose the black leather collar and cuff set.  A neck collar, wrist and ankle cuffs all with padlocks to secure them.  After stripping and donning the leather, I later learned they would be the only thing I would wear for the next 6 hours.   Nude, I presented myself to her and she fastened the collar to the vertical rope of the whipping post, drew it up and tied it off.  My wrists were fastened together around the mid section of the post, blindfolded and I was in place.  A whipping post is a 6 inch diameter wood post anchored to a base or the floor with a pulley on the top with a rope through it and a tie off on the back side.  Mostly used for fastening the wrists together, then pulled as high as possible.  This gives the submissive limited movement, but still restrained during a whipping scene.  My use was for spanking.  She used several implements including, flogger, doubled belt, wood paddles, leather paddles and cane.  The scene lasted nearly 45 minutes and left my ass a fine red color with cane welts.  After releasing me, I was told to stay nearby and nude while she conducted a session with another sub.  I supplied her with water during the next two sessions.  I watched several other scenes going on during that time before being called for my next one.  Two whip scenes were taking place on other equipment and a suspension scene as well.  She directed me to a large table for my next spanking and I was placed prone, face down and looking toward the wall.  After spreading my legs and fastening the cuffs to the corners of the table, I was immobile with my ass up and anus open and visible to the entire room.  This was to be a spanking scene and lying on the table provides no give to absorb the strokes.  Again, many implements were used and my package was pressed into the table with each blow.  An hour of this and my already sore ass was now crimson with more cane welts.  When she finished, she released my ankle cuffs and directed me to turn over in place.  I obeyed and she reattached the cuffs, and covered my head and face with a silk scarf, and said she would return is a short while.  Off she went to do another session and I lay face up, legs spread, and sore ass pressed against the table.  While being able to see nothing, everyone else had a great view of my entire body, nipples, cock, balls and asshole.  Following what seemed like an eternity, she returned and commenced a long CBT scene.  Being unable to move, my nipples, cock and balls took the brunt of pinching, slapping, flogging, and spanking.  With leather ties around my cock and balls she could pull in many directions with one hand while tormenting my nipples with the other.  This treatment continued for about half an hour when she stopped and released my ankles.  With no energy to move anyway, she lifted my legs and spank my ass hard in the diaper position.   I lay motionless in exhaustion for several minutes until she returned.  She warned me to expect four hands having their way with my body as she brought another female Domme to assist with the remainder of the scene.  Together, they tormented all of me, nipples, cock, balls and asshole to their delight as I had no power to resist.  Several times they lifted my legs to spank in the diaper position, narrow implements struck my anus, cock and balls.  Nipples were slapped, pulled, twisted, pinched and bitten.  My erect cock, still in leather ties made a favorite target of theirs with many implements.  The finale was each lifted one leg high and spread as wide as possible.  This placed my entire crotch area on display and EVERYTHING was spanked at length.  I was left to recover as they left for sessions with other subs.  After quite awhile of recovery time, I began to move about.  Soon I heard my Dominant say, you are not to get dressed.  So still totally nude with only leather cuffs and collar, I went for refreshments.  We left the party about 2:30 am and drove home where she rolled the dice for me.  Yes, there is a God I thought as a number 6 turned up.  By next Saturday, I should be ready for another maintenance spanking.

Thanks for reading this somewhat different account.  Questions and comments are always welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I have a question. Do you have the right to say "NO" to a specific dominant when being shared?

    ReplyDelete

  2. Again, I have the right to voice my opinion, but she has the final work. I will say, she has never forced me to accept anything against my will. My former Dominant did not have the same view and I have been spanked, dominated and forced to perform acts on anyone she directed me to do.

    ReplyDelete