Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Sept, 11.  So much time has passed since I last posted, but so much has happened.  To begin with, the Monday maintenance spanking was cancelled as life dealt a reality blow.  Tuesday was not much better.  I did get a nice firm spanking on Wednesday morning.  Nearly a mirror image of the last maintenance spanking.  Over the lap with 3 implements.  The riding crop, the exotic wood paddle and the big wood paddle.  A quite nice red ass resulted and I had thought another maintenance spanking was in the books.  I asked if I should get the dice to schedule the next one and she said no, that was not your maintenance.  You will get you maintenance tomorrow (Thursday) and you will be spanked with your friend.  You will both be spanked together.  It was a working day for me and when I returned home along with my friend, she had a wonderful chicken dinner ready for us.  Soon after we ate and I finished up the dishes and kitchen work, she called us into the living room.  Get out of those clothes, she said, you are both getting spanked.  While she watched and waited, we stripped and stood before her.  Now this is not new to either of us.  His Dominant has spanked me nude several times as has he been spanked often by my Dominant.  He went first as I watched her bend him over and spank him very firmly with several implements.  He than sat and watched as my turn came around.  I had to kneel in the seat of the easy chair and lay my chest against the chair back.  This presented my ass nicely and she wasted no time in delivering a spanking leaving a red ass in the air.  She then turned him around in his easy chair and blindfolded him.  My blindfold was next and we wound up in easy chairs facing away from each other, blindfolded with both our asses presented to her.  I heard several loud swats and wondered what implements he was receiving.  Not long after and my ass felt the swift sting of the riding crop.  Over and over again covering me with stinging strikes.  A brief pause and I heard him receiving several spanks.  Again, I could determine the device, but knew soon I would receive my share.  It amazed both of us how swiftly and silently she could move between us, grab a device and deliver spanks that had us both reporting each blow with yelps or grunts.  Alternating not only implements but two subs in position for her pleasure.  Several sets passed and I could not believe the speed and accuracy of her delivery.  Not knowing when or what implement would strike was erotic.  After nearly two hours, she removed our blindfolds and suggested we each get a drink to refresh ourselves.  We each got a drink, collapsed nude in our chairs and we all discussed the recent spanking.   Quite awhile afterwards, I was all in and said I was ready to turn in.  She countered by saying you are not ready to sleep yet.  Get back in your chair... I'm going to refresh the redness of your ass.  I climbed back into position and presented to her.  She patted my bare cheeks with her hand and then I took 20 strokes from the steel reinforced leather paddle and 20 more from the big wood paddle.  All 40 strokes were very hard and each produced an involuntary yelp from me.  With a cherry red ass I made my way up the stairs to bed.  She followed and said, roll the dice.  I obeyed and tossed a 6.  Next spanking would be next Thursday.  She slapped my ass hard with her hand and said, I have a feeling you will be spanked before then...now get into bed.  Again, I obeyed and the cool sheets felt great on my burning cheeks as I fell asleep.

Thanks for reading and I will answer all comments or questions individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment