Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday, July 12, Maintenance Day.  A short report for a  l-o-n-g  spanking.  I knew a spanking was due.  I knew it had been awhile since the last one. I knew she warned me before she left for the store, but I could have never known how long I would be in position.  I lie across her lap and a pillow raising my ass into perfect spanking position.  Only 2 implements at her side, a flexible leather paddle and the dreaded WAV hair brush.  But wait, I had forgotten about the bare hand.  Normally used for warm up, the hand usually is one of implements I can handle.  Legs together, ass high, over her lap, she began with the hand.  As always a few medium swats to begin, a little caressing between sets of 20 strokes.  The tempo was steady, about a stroke every 3 seconds or so.  One set, then another, then another, a caress, then another.  The cadence stayed the same, but the harshness increased.  Another set, another and another.  The strokes became harder again.  Two, three, four more sets, harder and harder.  Set after set after set, alternating cheeks then another set.  The usual warm glow from a hand spanking was turning into a stinging painful swatting which seemed to have no end.  A good 20 minutes of nearly non stop hand spanking had turned my ass into a firey red target that she never missed.  She spread my legs open some and picked up the leather paddle.  I thought I had experienced painful stinging swats from the hand.... the leather paddle made me forget that quickly.  CRACK!! it landed squarely on my left cheek.  With the legs open, the tip found its way inward to my ass hole and stung it sharply.  Another crack as it hit my right cheek.  About the same tempo as with the hand, it inflamed my ass in less than 5 minutes.  Again, sets of 20, but this time all 20 hit the same cheek.  The next set treated the other cheek to equal pain.  Just like the hand spanking, the cadence stayed the same but the sets increased in force.  Set after set after set landed on my spread cheeks.  Another good 20 minutes passed and if my ass was red before it was now crimson and stinging with every stroke, and more of it was exposed so the sit spots and inner thighs joined the parade.  The paddle was put aside and another hand spanking was going on.  Perhaps ten minutes of the hand spanking continued to abuse my already tender, red ass.  When that ended, I sighed a bit of relief until the hairbrush started to make the home stretch. A wood WAV hair brush on an ass already spanked for nearly an hour is not a pretty sight.  The same slow tempo with alternating cheeks, the hair brush was like a relief pitcher.  A fresh implement used on worn out flesh.  Again, set of 20 strokes blistered my butt with medium to hard strokes.  The sets just kept raining down, one after the other.  Yelping was occurring now with each swat.  She finally said, only two more minutes for an even 20 with each implement.  The final two minutes seemed like hours and it seemed each stroke was harder than the last.  She finally quit saying good boy, you took that well.  Over an hour and ten minutes with my ass immobile and spanked to look like raw meat.  Dark purple and I know the color will last a few days at the least.  I could hardly get out of position, but managed and thanked and kissed her.  Go roll the dice she said, I complied and a 3 turned up, meaning a 4 so Thursday is the next maintenance day.  I hope the color will fade by then. 
Thanks for reading..... questions, comments, fire away, all will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment