Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Monday, July 6.  Sorry for the delay in posting, bad week for me so far. Anyway, I was due to be spanked Sunday July 5, but upon returning from a 3 day camping trip, we were both exhausted so we decided to put it off till Monday.  Right after clearing the breakfast dishes she summoned me to the bedroom.  Assume the position, she stated.  Dutifully, I lie over the end of the bed and presented my bare ass for the scheduled spanking.  No, further back and spread those legs she commanded.  This tightened the skin on my cheeks and opened my inner cheeks as well as letting my balls swing freely.  A hand spanking began with ball fondling.  Very sensual strokes and a few hard ones thrown in.  Some strokes landed on the inner cheeks and right on my asshole and balls.  Strokes became harder and faster.  Next the doubled belt us used.  It was to be the end of the sensual part of this spanking.  A loud crack as the leather bit into my already rosy ass.  This was followed closely by the next and the next and several more, none of which were sensual or even light.  A command of 'present' from her meant I had allowed myself to lean forward a bit.  She wanted my ass protruding outward to establish an easy target.  I complied and was rewarded by several more very hard leather belt strokes.  More hand spanking now before the hairbrush entered the scene.  Already red and becoming sore, my ass accepted the hairbrush soundly spanking one cheek after the other.  Yelping after each stroke, and fighting tears, I made sure my ass was not sliding forward out of the position she desired.  After the hair brush completed its mission of making my ass crimson and wetting my face with tears, she hand spanked again for a long time.  Along comes the riding crop and her foot against mine spreading me even further.  The swish of the air and the crop head landing repeatedly lasted for several minutes.  Changing her position, she began to land strokes on my anus and balls with deadly accuracy.  The sit spot and inner cheeks were being colored ever darker red.  After even more minutes of the rapid fire riding crop strokes, she went back to hand spanking, and spanking, and spanking.  Yelps and flowing tears were my only response, until finally she let up.  More than 30 minutes of continuous spanks had left my ass a glowing tribute to her spanking prowess.  Allowing me to stand, she handed me the dice and I rolled.  Again a six appeared.  That was yesterdays roll she said, so next Sunday you are mine again to be spanked for maintenance.
Thanks for reading and don't forget all questions and comments will be answered individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment