Friday, July 24, 2015

Thursday, July 23, I was called for the maintenance spanking due today in the early evening.  Entering the bedroom, I noticed the familiar scene.  The pillow at the foot of the bed, several implements laid out to be used on my ass.  Today's recipe was leather flogger, leather paddle, wood paddle, riding crop and doubled belt.  Already nude, as I am kept all day, I bent over the pillow and presented my ass for the spanking.  It began with a bare hand warm up.  Slowly at first, but soon the tempo and hardness increased.  Then increased again.  Hard and rapid hand spanks were landing producing a warm glow to my cheeks.  Next the leather paddle.  No slow or easy strokes.  All medium to hard with a rapid delivery.  Swung forehand and backhand, the flexible leather paddle covered both cheeks with stinging blows.  Rapid fire seemed to be the theme for today's maintenance.  The stinging increased along with the redness and I could feel the rise in the warmth engulfing my ass.  The leather belt followed.  Same result, except the blows of the belt were much harsher than the paddle.  They stung, but also felt deeper in the tissue.  The belt showed no mercy and the rapid tempo heated and reddened my ass further.  The belt finally yielded to the big wood paddle.  Again, the strokes were medium to hard and very rapid.  Now the deep tissue thudding could really be felt.  Again and again the wood paddle struck firmly and squarely on both cheeks.  Pain began to fill my ass and tears fill my eyes.  The raped fire concept is not as hard, but many more strokes.  In only a few minutes, hundreds of strokes are landed.  The wood paddle was retired in favor of the riding crop.  She spread my legs far apart, grasped my balls and pulled them back for a solid stroke from the crop.  A yelp resulted.  She released my balls to swing free again, but the crop began its attack on my cheeks.  Hundreds of medium strokes stung my already crimson and sore ass, sit spot and anus.  Yelps and tears were common now as the crop pummeled the entire area.  Every so often, she introduces a guest implement aside from the ones originally laid out.  Well tonight's guest was my old friend the WAV hair brush.  It started, not with a stroke, but a scrubbing of the bristles on my balls and ass hole.  OK, now the finale.... the hairbrush, same tempo, same medium to hard strokes covering all of my helpless and exposed ass.  After many minutes, of the WAV, I was finally finished.  Another maintenance spanking was complete.  A roll of the dice told me to prepare for next Tuesday and another edition.

Questions....Comments.... all will be answered.  Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to Google "WAV hairbrush".

    ReplyDelete

  2. WAV is a brand name and ours is a short bristle, wood backed and delivers a good sting.

    ReplyDelete