Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday, July 17.  Maintenance Day was a day late due to a minor injury to my Dominant.  For the same reason, the spanking was much shorter than usual.  A tender right wrist from a slip and fall nearly cancelled the spanking all together.  I could hear her preparing the room and assembling some toys, so I knew I would soon be spanked.  She called and I arrived to find a blindfold, crop, hardwood paddle, leather paddle and discipline stick laid out for use on my bare ass.  I donned the blindfold, placed my hands on the surface of the bed and presented my ass for the maintenance spanking.  A few warm up bare hand swats and a squeeze of my balls began the night.  The riding crop was used first.  Several crisp strokes followed, each with the distinctive swish of the rod and loud slap of the end, which was followed by the sting.  Each cheek was peppered and I began to squirm.  A lot more produced the stinging sensation on every inch of both cheeks.  The leather paddle came into play and further stung and reddened my ass.  Most strokes were with the leather side with only a few on the fur side of the paddle.  The squirming continued along with something new.  A few more bare hand strokes, a few more crop strokes and several more leather paddle strokes.  She was really mixing up the implements and the timing.  No tempo like the last spanking, just random strokes with all the toys.  Now the discipline stick.  A loud slap and a brilliant red streak across both cheeks complete with a yelp from me.  No time to process the increased pain as many more landed.  Always across both cheeks from top of the crack to the sit spot, painted my ass bright red with sharp pain and yelps.  Now more hand, then paddle, then discipline stick, and crop.  All random tempo and harshness.  There was no steady flow of any implement.  Being blindfolded increased the uncertainty of what to expect next.  Reaching to my thighs and spreading my legs wide open produced a new target.  The bare hand was spanking the sit spot, inner thighs and ass hole with amazing accuracy.  Squirming and yelping I had no idea what was impending.  Soon to find out, her left hand had grasped my balls and pulled them back.  The right hand was holding the heavy exotic wood paddle.  Randomly spaced but hard strokes were covering my ass while my balls were being held captive.  After many strokes, she released the balls, but continued the onslaught with the wood paddle.  It delivers a solid, spank which produces the deep tissue soreness that accompanies a good spanking.  Already red and stinging, my ass will now be sore and sitting will be uncomfortable for days.  Finally stopping and removing the blindfold, I noticed only 20 minutes has passed, yet I felt soundly spanked.  I thanked her, rolled the dice and scheduled a maintenance spanking for next Thursday.
Feel free to comment or ask questions and thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Stupid question from a novice... how are you able to process, when there's no tempo?

    ReplyDelete

  2. No question is stupid. I have trained myself to submit and accept whatever she delivers in any manner.


    Show original message

    ReplyDelete