Friday, May 29, 2015

May 29, 2015, Friday night, maintenance day, and I got spanked!  It was a very full day with life happenings.  Shortly after 9 pm, she called me into the bedroom.  Already being nude, as normal, it was easy for me when she said, your spanking happens NOW!  I could tell it was going to be a sensation session because the blindfold was placed on me.  She pushed my head down, spread my legs a bit and placed a round pillow under my cock and balls.  This made my ass the highest and exposed part of me... as it should be as that was the target.  I could hear 4 implements landing on the bed.  Normally, a bare hand warm up started things off, but not so today.  First up was a 24 fall leather flogger.  Wonderful implement, a flogger, so many ways to use it and each with a different result.  She began slowly and lightly with the falls striking my ass.  Then a bit harder and moved up to my back.  Landing full length meant all the mass of the leather falls striking with a thud.  Several minutes of this produced an all over warm feeling.  Then using only the tips of the falls, my ass was being stung almost like a single tail.  Side to side lashes, overhand throws and uppercut strokes which stung my balls.  The edges of the leather left stripes and a very red target.  Changing implements, I wondered what was next.  The first loud slap and wide spread sting told me it was the flexible leather paddle.  This is a single slab of leather about 1/4 in thick attached to a wood handle.  Being flexible allowed it to wrap a bit and cover one entire cheek with each stroke.  Leather makes a wonderful sound and real sting on my already flogged ass.  Over and over again the leather met the flesh and I was yelping with every stroke.  Much harder and much faster than the flogger left a much redder and very tender cheeks. The results from the minutes of leather paddling had me nearly gasping for breath.  She spread the legs a bit more and removed the pillow so the cock and balls now swung freely.  I guessed wrong on the next implement, but I knew what it was immediately.  The doubled belt landed squarely across both cheeks and my yelp filled the room.  About 40 more and I was tearing up and knees buckling from the impact.  All leather implements so far so a sensation session it truly became.  When the belting ceased, I expected another leather device.  WRONG again.  This was the finale and it really put me over the top.  She took the wav wood hairbrush and ran the bristles all over my cock and balls.  What a sensation!!!  Then the business side struck my ass.  It was all business for the next several minutes as the hairbrush peppered my ass checks all over.  When she finally quit and removed the blindfold, I noticed this session lasted 30 minutes.  She kept it short because tomorrow night we are attending a spanking party at a friends dungeon.  Several Dommes usually attend and most spank every sub there.  By Sunday, I should be well spanked, but won't have a long break because I then rolled 3 meaning the next maintenance spanking will occur on Tuesday.  Now Wednesday is my birthday and I always get spanked for that.  My poor ass may be red and sore for several days yet to come.

I will answer each and every comment and question anyone has.  Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I truly don't know yp u can process such extreme pain. You never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks, but the key is experience and a great Dominant.

    ReplyDelete