Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday, May 19 - Maintenance Day.  We completed our Winter stay in the South and have arrived at our Summer home in the Northeast.  This house is much different from our home in the South.  One feature is a full basement with high ceilings.  This allowed me to install some actual BDSM rigging providing several stations for different scenes.  We have used the home to host spanking parties and hope to again this Summer.  So for our first maintenance spanking in the northern house, we decided to employ some suspension attachments.  Stripped totally nude with wrist cuffs in place, my arms were raised, spread and fastened to some overhead rings.  Now, ankle cuffs were strapped on and a spreader bar affixed, keeping my legs open as far as possible.  Standing nude and bound spread eagle, I awaited her administration of the maintenance spanking.

She brought 3 implements for use along with her bare hand and the warm up began.  Spanking slowly to start then increasing the tempo and force until a warm pink glow engulfed my entire ass.  The first paddle was made of flexible leather.  The numerous blows from this implement quickly turned my cheeks from pink to firey red.  The color change did not stop the paddling as spanks from both sides blistered my ass.  The other paddle was a solid exotic wood implement which would sting, but cause the deep tissue soreness which would be felt for days afterwards.  She did not like the way I was moving from the result of each stroke and standing near my left side she could restrict my movement.  To accomplish this, her left hand came around and grasped my cock and balls and pushed backwards.  This held me still and protruded my ass out to receive the solid swats from the wood paddle in her right hand.  Time after time the exotic wood met my burning flesh.  I could move very little as the paddle covered both cheeks and the firey red was turning a deep reddish purple.  Both paddles took several turns, but in between she used the third implement, the riding crop.  The swish in the air was followed by the stinging slap of the head.  Very fast and hard strokes from the crop was stinging my ass and upper thighs.  Then another paddle, then the crop, then the other paddle was he procedure for a full 40 minutes.  Finally the bondage was relaxed and the cuffs removed.  No tears this time, but I felt very soundly spanked for maintenance.  A roll of the dice scheduled another spanking for Sunday.  I can only wonder what position and equipment will be used for the next Maintenance Day.

Comments and questions are welcome and all will be answered.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment