Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday, May 12,  Hello all and an apology for lack of posting.  We have arrived at our Summer home and opening chores have kept us busy.  Finally got internet service established yesterday.  The last maintenance spanking occurred during our trip north.  In our hotel room, at bed time, I was bare hand spanked as I lie across her lap in bed.  I lasted about 45 minutes and was random bursts of hard and fast spanks.  A good warm ass was enjoyed as I went off to sleep.  We did roll the dice and a 6 came up.  So today, 7 days later was maintenance day again.  Soon after preparing and serving breakfast, she removed my nipple clamps and placed me over the bed for a long maintenance session.  The implements included, bard hand, exotic wood paddle, belt, and 24 fall leather flogger.  As usual, bare hand came first leaving a warm, pink glow to my ass. The flogger was next and she did not hold back.  Swinging the flogger from several different directions, stung every inch of my cheeks.  With legs spread, some of the falls struck the anus and back of my balls.  Now, all my ass, asshole and balls were cherry red and burning like fire.  This particular flogger is a great stinging implement.  Nearly instantly, she had the belt in her hand.  My, already tender and burning ass was being lashed with repeated swats from the leather belt.  She swung it side to side, downward and uppercut covering every inch.  I was yelping and tears flowing, but knew better than to do anything to interrupt the maintenance.  Finally the belting ceased, but the spanking was not over.  Along came the exotic wood paddle.  Solid, heavy, Brazilian Cherry was ready to take its toll.  This implement will cause deep tissue soreness along with a sting.  About 4 inches wide and a foot long, it covers both cheeks with each stroke.  Countless swats of varying intensity were landing on nearly the same spot.  Yelping with every spank and tears streaming down my face, I was being seriously spanked for maintenance.  Probably making up for the somewhat mild session in the hotel room.  Turning me over and raising my legs, left me in the very vulnerable diaper position.  She finished with a long bare hand, diaper position spanking which brought back the sting on every exposed part of me.  After thanking her and telling her how much I loved her, the dice roll was next.  I rolled another 6, so another maintenance spanking will be next Tuesday.

She also warned me I had committed two swearing outbursts recently and the next one would result in a discipline spanking.  I need to be careful.

Ask your questions or enter your comments.  All will be answered.   

1 comment: