Thursday, June 4, 2015

June 4, 2015.  A day late requires an explanation.  Maintenance Day was scheduled for Tuesday, but I was called away mid morning and did not return until very late at night.  Wednesday morning, my birthday, after serving her coffee and brushing her hair, I was pulled over her lap while she was sitting up in our bed.  My, half asleep ass was being bare hand spanked.  After 68 strokes had landed producing warm pink cheeks, she said, we are combining your missed maintenance spanking with your birthday spankings and you will be spanked hourly, all day long.  This bare handed episode was only the first.  About an hour later, while at the sink doing dishes, she approached from behind me and directed me to stick my ass out.  I complied and while hands still in the sink, another 68 strokes were applied.  This time with an exotic wood paddle.  Pink cheeks were replaced with a deeper shade of red.  An hour later she appeared with a riding crop and I was told to grab the table in the sun room, bend and spread my legs.  The familiar swish of the air and slap of the crop and the counts 1 to 68 filled the air.  Three spankings in three different places with three different implements.  One would not believe how fast the second hand seemed to spin around the clock face.  Another hour passed and there she stood with another spanking implement.  Over the back of the easy chair in the living room, my ass accepted another 68 strokes.  This time from a leather flogger, striking from all angles.  And so the day went, hour by hour, a spanking from nearly every 'toy' we had in the house.  Several positions, each room had a turn hearing my yelps, my ass becoming redder and more sore.  A very enjoyable birthday and maintenance spanking lasting the entire day.  Just before bed time, she exclaimed ' One More Time!!!  She stood in the great room, next to the OTK chair with my old 'friend' the wood backed hair brush.  My heart sank... after all the spankings I endured all day, it was to finish with one of the most dreaded devices.  I was put into position and locked with her leg over mine, making my already bruised, red, and sore ass in a most vulnerable position.  The report of the brush rang out again and again while I silently counted through gritted teeth.  At 50, tears were hitting the floor beneath my head.  I was squirming as much as possible and thought, only 18 more!  I can do this.  She was not holding back and it appeared my final spanking was one to last all night.  I finally counted the 68th blow and began to breathe a sigh of relief, when, instead of feeling her release her hold, I heard 'I'm giving you 20 more'.  My screaming of the word NO!! was drown out by the hairbrush slaps and my yelps.  I was unlocked and put to bed.  I had to lie on my stomach as the fire on my ass refused to dwindle.  Even the feel of the sheet over me was not comfortable, so sobbing, nude and very well spanked, I fell off to sleep.   This morning she rolled the dice for me and Saturday is my next maintenance day.  Sunday we are off to another spanking party, so the upcoming weekend will prove to be another intense spanking adventure.

Thanks for reading and as usual, questions and comments are welcome and all with be addressed. 

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a safe word during maintenance spankings?

    ReplyDelete

  2. Yes, but I have never used any. I rely on her knowing me and my limits very well.

    ReplyDelete